4th of July week events at the MK?

DisMomof2Princesses

Mouseketeer
:welcome:Hi! I was reviewing times and events at the parks for the week of 4th of July. Previously they had times listed for fireworks, etc., now I checked for the Magic Kingdom for July 3rd, and the parade is now noon and 3:30, and no listing for fireworks? Anyone know what's going on with the times? We have seen them previously and they were usually 10, followed by the electric parade, but now that's gone (so bummed)... If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!!:earsgirl:

When Disney expect high crowds they move the parade to run twice a day, noon and 3:30pm. On the 3rd and 4th instead of HEA they will have the 4th of July fireworks, it'll probably be at 9pm both nights

I've been checking this myself. It's weird that we are so close to July 4th yet nothing is posted on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter