Closed: 48 OKW points for Rent @$15.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddyshack

Earning My Ears
48 OKW points available to rent at $15.00 pp. Must be used for a vacation before 31st July 2019

I normally use my full allocation of points for family vacations but occasionally I have some that I can't use and have rented them on here previously. Happy to provide references from previous renters.

Any questions please ask and I am happy to take some of next years points if you need a few more to complete a stay.

Last edited:
Just to point out as these are banked points they are not available for transfer but available for use at any resort by the above date.

Just bumping. Also happy to use some of next year's allocation if more than 48 pts needed.

looking for 1 bedroom on 5/10/19 -- 5/13/19 3 adults and 1 child. Is there anything available
Yes the following are available
SSR 97 pts
BWV 115
AKV Kidani 106
OKW 91
Boulder Ridge 115
If any of those are of interest please PM me.
Thanks

Yes the following are available
SSR 97 pts
BWV 115
AKV Kidani 106
OKW 91
Boulder Ridge 115
If any of those are of interest please PM me.
Thanks
I am interested in AKV Kidani. I am trying to pm you. I have had 10 post for over 5 hours now and still not available to

I am interested in AKV Kidani. I am trying to pm you. I have had 10 post for over 5 hours now and still not available to
Hi Randy, Maybe try logging out and in again. I cant PM you either but as soon as the function is working we can sort out the reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter