48 hrs, 4 parks, 2 sisters - update 7/23 Day 3 The Long Awaited Conclusion!

I'm definitely sad this TR is over...but at least there are more coming up to look forward to :)

Thanks for reading along! We'll be back soon! But I'm definitely sad this one is over. It was a lot of fun!

So sad it's over. I'm sure the rain made it even more sad to leave your happy place! Can't wait to hear all about your next trip!

Yeah the rain did not help at all. It's always so sad to leave - being wet too just sucked. Hope to see you in the next TR!

So sad this is over but looking forward to the next one!!

Glad to hear you were ok in the rain and that you weren't in the escalade that went in the sink hole!!!

I really enjoyed your Trip Report and look forward to your next one -- I started a Pre-Trip report but I am not sure about finishing it or deleting it -- I just don't know if I have the time! :confused3

So sad this is over but looking forward to the next one!!

Glad to hear you were ok in the rain and that you weren't in the escalade that went in the sink hole!!!

That sinkhole was nuts! "Fortunately" I was on the other side of town not moving on the freeway because it was flooded.

If I ever stop neglecting my PTR, you should come check it out :rotfl:

I really enjoyed your Trip Report and look forward to your next one -- I started a Pre-Trip report but I am not sure about finishing it or deleting it -- I just don't know if I have the time! :confused3

thanks for reading... For me, PTRs are so much harder than TRs, not sure why. But it means my PTR is being neglected right now too. Hope you are able to complete yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter