CLOSED: 450 BLT points for rent, $15pp, 300 point minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

drye2001

Earning My Ears
I have up 450 BLT points available for rent at $15pp. Preference is to rent 350 to 450 points in one reservation but will rent anything over 300 points (trying to limit to only one contract). Will research reservation availability at BLT only 7 to 11 months out. Must use by February 1, 2022.

Sorry, only 210 of these points are transferrable due to banking and borrowed status. I am seeking to rent at least 300 points.

We are going in Mid-October and ideally want to stay at Poly, Grand or Riviera. I know you can’t book those yet but we’d need three rooms so would definitely be over your 300 point limit

I am not able to book those resorts for mid-October check-in. I will have that ability mid-March.

I am not able to book those resorts for mid-October check-in. I will have that ability mid-March.

right, just putting my name out there if someone doesn’t need such a big rental before then since it’s only a couple weeks away

right, just putting my name out there if someone doesn’t need such a big rental before then since it’s only a couple weeks away
Got it. Will get back to you if these points are not sold by mid-March. Thank you.

I have up 450 BLT points available for rent at $15pp. Preference is to rent 350 to 450 points in one reservation but will rent anything over 300 points (trying to limit to only one contract). Will research reservation availability at BLT only 7 to 11 months out. Must use by February 1, 2022.
Hello, I’m interested in a 2 bedroom or 2 studios for 6 nights 3/26

No availability at BLT. Saratoga Springs has availability at 374 points. I can book that if desired.

If you have left over points, I'm looking for a single night April 24-25 at Bay Lake. 2 adults and an infant. Just joined so can't PM until tomorrow but thanks!

Thank you for your interest Justinjosie10 and Mickeycrocs. I will get back to you if I have leftover points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!