43% off uph tickets & more!!!!

Rileygirl

DIS Veteran
Just thought everybody should know that Mary has posted the most amazing disney deal! Right now its for Disney Club Members, but the same deal is suppose to come out for everybody in the next few days!
In case you are not sure where to find her site (yah, right! lol)
go to mousesavers.com
Cheers
Rileygirl
Sorry, I should have mentioned that the deal is buy a 4day vacation deal and get the seven days! she says it works out to 43% off the rack rate

I am a DC member, is there something on the website? Where can I get info?

RatPack

go to the mousesavers website at mousesavers.com. at the very top in yellow she tells you about the deal. Just hit the link! You cant miss it.
rileygirl

Also on alerts page at www.orlandotripplanner.com
Basically, Disney Club members can book the package deal now and the general public can book on May 11th. It's good for dates till end of October.

I just booked my reservation. Got WL for 7 nights with UPH and a framed art and pin for $50 more than what the code rate from last year and 4 day PH would have cost. I am on cloud ten. Disney had me worried there for awhile when codes didn't come out but they are more than redeemed now.

Can you tell I am doing a happy dance?:bounce:

Do you think they are still going to have room only codes for those dates or is this it?The reason I'm asking is because my friends have a trip booked for October but they already bought their PHP passes so they really only need the room discount.Although if I were them I would put the tickets somewhere safe for a future trip and take advantage of this deal!!!!!
Kim

Just called CRO and since this is a package deal, we with AP's are left out.

Originally posted by antkim
Do you think they are still going to have room only codes for those dates or is this it?The reason I'm asking is because my friends have a trip booked for October but they already bought their PHP passes so they really only need the room discount.Although if I were them I would put the tickets somewhere safe for a future trip and take advantage of this deal!!!!!
Kim

I think this is the 1,000,000 dollar question. Last year the codes for July and August were out by the first week in April. This is the only thing I have seen so far this year for that time frame and it is the first of May. It is hard to say what Disney is doing. All I can say is this deal benefited me greatly and I can't see it getting any better. I think I read on another post that this was the first of several deals to come out but it was the best of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!