40% off military discount - which resorts?

Cin

DIS Veteran
There is an offer for 40% off select WDW hotels for military this fall. Any idea which hotels these are?

Hi I woul;d also like to know the answer to this, even though i dont think we will be able to get it! My hubby is in the RAF England and most places forget about the discounts when it comes to us so im not sure that it will even apply to us :( unless anybody knows if Uk forces get discount with Disney?????

My understanding is that 40% discount is for deluxe. There are smaller discounts for mod and value (I think about 35% and 30%, respectively).

We booked a 40% off a 2 bedroom villa at OKW for the end of September...darling brother is in the AF and is taking his family and us too :woohoo:

Hi I woul;d also like to know the answer to this, even though i dont think we will be able to get it! My hubby is in the RAF England and most places forget about the discounts when it comes to us so im not sure that it will even apply to us :( unless anybody knows if Uk forces get discount with Disney?????

I would call and ask. But unfortunatly, I think it applies to US military. I don't know if they specified.

As for the resorts, the 40% applies to deluxe, 35%moderates, 30% to values, however there are only certain amount of rooms available per resort but all the resorts are avaible for the discount. I would go into your local ITT or ticket office on base and ask them about booking a room.

Hi yes ill call Disney Direct as in England we dont actually have bases with ticket offices, un less its mainly US run and at the moment we are on an Intel base that is mainly UK run! I didnt think it would apply to Uk was just hoping!! As Seaworld dont have any diffrences between giving Uk or US the free day pass! Thanks anyways

My DD is active service and I was going to take her to WDW and pay for the trip. I have a 6 night/6 day free dining trip on hold for now and trying to decide if it is better for our budget to have her get a room and park ticket discount (they are offering a 4 day hopper for military too!) or stick with my current plan. If we get the discount, I'd like to stay at a moderate and pay OOP for quick service with a couple of sit down meals, as it is now all that is in my budget is the value. I'm pretty sure even with the discount the deluxe resorts are out of our price range.

We have used this discount several times now. We used it at the Poly in November of 2009, at POR and CBR in June of 2010, and at WL in March of 2011. We got 40% off at all resorts, both moderate and deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter