• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off, add dining?

whogirl'smom

<font color=royalblue>Any leftover grumpiness can
If you have a 40% room rate booked, can you add dining/tickets and change it to a package? Or can you not add the dining plan if you have a discount code for the room?

Thanks!

If you have a 40% room rate booked, can you add dining/tickets and change it to a package? Or can you not add the dining plan if you have a discount code for the room?

Thanks!

Yes! You can absolutely do that. That's what we did, and the 40% off saved us a lot more money than free dining would have.

Thank you! I don't know what's been wrong with my brain lately--planning overload probably!

Yep you can add dining and tickets to make it a package. We originally did this with our vacation, since the room discount was a better savings for us. Then we dropped dining and decided we didn't want to be tied to the dining plan and wanted to have a little more spontanous of a trip.

Our friends and we are both booked room only 40% off now; we're not doing the dining plan this year, but I think they would save a ton with two 17 y/o boys with champagne taste and appetites! I think this will be a great deal for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter