40 Boardwalk Points $20 and 48 SSR points $18 to rent both home resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have to see if you could get an owner to do it for you. However they would need to tie up their points on the off chance a waitlist came through. Perhaps if you try a renter with lots of points they may be prepared to waitlist for you. Sorry I wouldn’t be able to.

Hi, please can you check availability for me.
Check in Sept 1st 2023 for 7 nights.
Studio, standard view, for 2 adults and 1 child.
Either Boardwalk or Saratoga.
Thank you

Hi, please can you check availability for me.
Check in Sept 1st 2023 for 7 nights.
Studio, standard view, for 2 adults and 1 child.
Either Boardwalk or Saratoga.
Thank you
Hi there is availability in a standard studio at Saratoga 73 points but no standard available at Boardwalk only garden/pool room 102 points, We stayed at both this summer and Saratoga rooms were beautiful Boardwalk is really in need of a refurb. Just let me know if you are interested. Thanks Donna

Hi! I am looking to make a large reservation that would come in at 206 points- not sure if that's something you can do. It looks like there is availability since we are right at the 7 month window. It would be for 2 polynesian standard studios from 5/13/23-5/17/23 and an additional 1 polynesian studio from 5/13/23-5/16/23. Feel free to send me a PM if this sounds like it would work and you have the available points!

Hi anything for 3 adults 2 children for 2/14/23-2/18/23. Would prefer a studio that slept 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter