**4-Yr Old Abducted LA Girl -- BREAKING NEWS**

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
<font color=navy>I am happy to report that they found the little four year old ALIVE.

This just came out in the news, so details may change....

The little girl was found with a woman, and she is alive. She was found with a "strange looking woman who was very well dressed" who took her to a clinic at Exposition Park (where the LA Coliseum is. The 4-yr old Jessica was dirty, shoeless, dissheveled, and a little disoriented, but she knew her name, and was coherent -- did not seem distraught or disturbed -- just confused.

The woman took her to the clinic, but wouldn't fill out the forms, and people at the clinic were alerted. She took the child in for a physical examination, and didn't explain to the clinic. Clinic employees called the police, who were there in minutes.

(I was typing this as it came over the tv)

THANK YOU, GOD.

This was the little girl whose parents were vendors at Echo Park, a park near Downtown Los Angeles. The searchers first began looking for her in the murky waters of the little lake, but people started reporting that she was seen with a man.

Thank goodness for another happy ending.

Hopefully all will be well with this little girl.

Thank Goodness! I'm interested in how this is going to shake out. :confused: Thanks MaryJo. :)

<font color=navy>Further news that they are saying - not confirmed as yet....

The police don't want to absolutely say it's her (though everyone believes it is) because her appearance has been altered -- changed clothes, chopped off hair, etc.

She's being taken to the Children's hospital for further examination, and her parents are on their way to see her.... I can only imagine their thoughts right now...

Okay, they are now saying that it's definitely her!!!. . . :) :) :)

She is in good shape. . . and they are holding the woman who brought her to the clinic as a suspect in her kidnapping. .

Thank God!! God bless her and her family...

I'm very, very, very thankful that this little girl is ALIVE, but I doubt that GOD had anything to do with her recovery.............unless for some reason GOD favored her and chose to abandon the other children who have recently been kidnapped and killed:( :( :(

I'm so relieved to hear that!

Just what is going on with all these kidnappings????:mad: :( :confused:

What is going on in California??? So many kidnappings!!!

I'm so glad they found her and she seems ok.

Thank the Lord she is okay. I cannot even imagine the joy her parents are feeling right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter