4-night Disney Dream with young kids! 5/23-5/27, 2016

Yay! Thanks for posting that:thanks:. I think I forgot to mention you have a beautiful family and the pictures were amazing. It's larger than I thought it was. Wish they had a button to speed up the time. I specifically chose a deluxe inside #9547 because I heard it was a great room, but mostly because of the porthole. I think I'm waaaaaaaaaay more excited about this trip than my own kids:mickeyjum. Lol!

Did you do the on board booking? How does that work? I'm thinking of just doing a 3 day in 2019 on the Magic since I'm planning to go to WDW in 2018 for the first time. I'm actually waiting for the new ships:sail:. Scarlet, my eldest, will be 16 the year first new ship will set sail and Leilani my youngest will turn 16 when the second new ship will set sail.

We chose not to do the on-board booking, simply because we aren't sure when out almost 2 year old will be potty trained. It took my older son till 5!! And I definitely do NOT want to cruise again till he can go to kids club (FREE childcare, LOL) I'm sure we will do the on-board credit next time, but for now... the next cruise date is up in the air and I think there is a time limit on when it needs to be used by (18 months?)

And thank you for complimenting my family! Of coarse I think my kids are cute, but I'm biased haha

I totally understand you. Both my girls took forever to potty train! I think the time limit is 24 months to use your OBB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter