4 day pass only 3 full days to use

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
Here is my problem. I found out that I will be getting a 4 day pass for the same price as the 3-day. Well the thing is I only planned and can only "afford" to stay for those 3 days. The drive to Disneyland is 9 hours (or so). Now, of course I want to take advantage of this "extra" day. Would you use that day the day of arrival (around 2pm) or use it for a half day the day you left? We will be going arriving Wed, Thurs-Sat, leaving Sunday. HELP!!

When are you going and how late are the parks open? If the parks are open late then I'd use the pass day on your day of arrival. If the parks are closing earlier, then I'd use the extra day on that Sunday morning (generally one of the quieter times in the parks anyway).

Have fun! :)

We will be going in October 25-27 (arrival 24, leaving 28). At this point I am not sure of the park hours, but educated guess would be an 8pm closure.

I would use it the day you leave. You'll probably be tired from the drive the day you arrive. Get a good night's rest so you can enjoy the park the next 3 days, then go back on Sunday to ride your favorites one last time or to wrap up any last minute shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter