4 day cruise attire ?

coastiewifern

DIS Veteran
Asking for a friend as I have only been on the 7 day. Is there a pirate night and formal night?

There is a pirate night with pirate themed menu in the dining rooms (not on the 3 night cruises), and a Dress Up night, but it's not a Formal night like on the 7 night ones.

Oh, what is the attire like for dress up night? Would the men wear a tie? A sports coat? Women???? She was planning on wearing a simple black cocktail dress but is that too much? :confused3

Oh, what is the attire like for dress up night? Would the men wear a tie? A sports coat? Women???? She was planning on wearing a simple black cocktail dress but is that too much? :confused3

You will find many who support Disney's request for dress-up; the men wear suits (and some wear a tux) and women wear nice dresses. There will also be a lot of people who don't do that, and will wear casual clothing. You will fit in perfectly no matter which you choose, there will be hundreds dressed at the same level you are.

It really is a pleasure to see those who do wear nice clothing; the Disney ships are designed in the traditional ("old fashioned") style, the dining rooms are elegant, and it really makes the cruise enjoyable for everyone when the passengers as a whole look nice, even if only for one night. I believe it is something you'll take home as one of your many good memories and you'll be glad you were a part of it.

I wore a suit coat and a dress shirt (no tie) for the dress up night on the Wonder.

I plan on wearing a similar outfit but with a tie for the formal night on the Magic. I'm not too much into tuxes.

I don't think you'll find any tuxedos on the Wonder, at least not until she starts her 7 night cruises to the MR and Alaska next year.

I wore a dress shirt and one of my Mickey ties. There were a few guys in sports coats too. So either is fine,no worries.:thumbsup2

I wore a suit coat and a dress shirt (no tie) for the dress up night on the Wonder.

I plan on wearing a similar outfit but with a tie for the formal night on the Magic. I'm not too much into tuxes.

I don't think you'll find any tuxedos on the Wonder, at least not until she starts her 7 night cruises to the MR and Alaska next year.

Thanks I advised her to have the DH wear a sports coat. Son dress shirt with tie, lent her daughter a dress my daughter wore on formal night and a black cocktail dress for her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter