4 bedroom presidential bonnet creek tower 5??

kvnchapman

Mouseketeer
Disfollks...
anyone have experiences with a 4 bedroom presidential in tower 5, fireworks view? I would LOVE any feedback!
Thanks a bunch.
:thumbsup2

We stayed in Bldg 5, 4-bedroom, top floor (last year). It was awesome! To be honest, I'm not sure if it was a fireworks view or not....we had a view of the pools and the lake. It was beautiful. (we had 2 young kids and I was pregnant, so we were never awake for the fireworks, lol!)

The view straight down from our balcony:

IMG_4393.jpg

The view below us to the right:
IMG_4394.jpg

View of DHS (can you see the hat?) in the distance:
IMG_4395.jpg

Table on one side of the balcony (we liked to eat out here):
IMG_4391.jpg

The rest of the long balcony:
IMG_4392.jpg

Kitchen:
IMG_4402.jpg

Living room:
IMG_4401.jpg

We were sharing a 4-bedroom with our extended family of 12. This was our bedroom:
IMG_4948.jpg

It really was a gorgeous resort!

Thanks!! We will have 10 people in the unit - 4 adults and 6 children. How was the space when shared with a large group?

Thanks!! We will have 10 people in the unit - 4 adults and 6 children. How was the space when shared with a large group?

The 4-bedroom was great for a large group. (I was skeptical...I thought we might drive eachother crazy in there!) There are 2 bedrooms to the left of the living room/kitchen area and 2 to the right. The layout really helped minimize the noise. We were always the first of our group to get back from the parks and our kids were the first to bed, and they were never woken up by the others coming home later.

We stayed on the top floor of Tower #5 when we went - unit #1584 to be precise. Our view was of the opposite side of the one pictured above. Yes, we could see the fireworks every night - great view. And, the space was good - there were 9 of us, 6 adults, 3 kids. Really, a nice unit. We leave in two weeks for another week stay, and this time not in a presidential - just a two bedroom "deluxe". Wondering what my girls will think of the change.

Thanks guys!! Not sure of our room number, but I'm thinking it's on the parking lot side. We've stayed in a regular WBC 2 bedroom as a family of 4, and it was nice and acceptable. I'm sure you all will be satisfied. have a great vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter