4 bedroom presidental at Bonnet Creek

mjmartin01

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever rented a 4 bedroom presidental at Bonnet Creek? Do you have any pictures to share? Who did you rent through?

TIA

Just asked the same question under the "why i love BC" thread. Can't wait to see any pix and general cost.

I have stayed in the 4 bedroom presidential in Branson at Mountain Vista and it was beautiful. The rooms were large, beds comfy, and huge living area and kitchen. There were two rooms with king sized beds and huge bathrooms with an amazing shower with a great pressure, a giant garden tub and a seperate potty area. The other two rooms had queens or doubles (can't remember) with their own bathrooms. I am sure that the one at Bonnet Creek is as nice or nicer!

If no one has pics of the 4 BR Presidential, try looking for photos of Glacier Canyon 4 BR Pres (I know there are some on trip advisor). I've stayed (with a friend) in the Glacier Canyon 4 BR, and the same friend stayed in one of those units at Bonnet Creek. She swears they are identical.

The Glacier Canyon one is GORGEOUS. Nice granite top kitchen with stainless appliances. Two huge king bedded masters on either end of the unit with nice bathrooms, another king bedded room and a two full size bed room, each with a bath across the hall. Nice laundry room too.

Loved it.

A few pics here in a quick search on trip advisor...check the photos in the first review:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...dham_Bonnet_Creek_Resort-Orlando_Florida.html

Haven't stayed in one (they are hard to get). But I've toured them and they are awesome.

I'll subscribe to this thread since we have a 4 b/r Pres. Suite booked for Spring Break week (about a month away) through Ken Price of Vacation Upgrades http://vacationupgrades.com/index.htm . We'll be SURE to take lots of pictures and post them here & the other thread too.

I think we got an excellent deal for this high season ($1750/wk.). We enjoy staying in, somewhat, high-end type living accommodations, and I think it's a great score when you can find a price like this then split it with another family that you travel well with. That's what we do. Having all this space for 2 families for that price (about $125/nt. per family :cool1: ) can't be beat. We all can't wait to enjoy this resort that I've read so much about on here. I mean...I can't find one thing negative so that makes me happy.

The other half of our group have also rented 2 b/r deluxe's through Ken for $120/nt.

In the mean time, I found this either on one of the threads here or searching...I can't remember, but it gives you a general tour & idea of what the Pres. Suites in the new building are looking like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63TdFBMj2y0
He tours the 2 b/r first so you can forward past that to get to the 4 b/r tour.

I'll subscribe to this thread since we have a 4 b/r Pres. Suite booked for Spring Break week (about a month away) through Ken Price of Vacation Upgrades http://vacationupgrades.com/index.htm . We'll be SURE to take lots of pictures and post them here & the other thread too.

I think we got an excellent deal for this high season ($1750/wk.). We enjoy staying in, somewhat, high-end type living accommodations, and I think it's a great score when you can find a price like this then split it with another family that you travel well with. That's what we do. Having all this space for 2 families for that price (about $125/nt. per family :cool1: ) can't be beat. We all can't wait to enjoy this resort that I've read so much about on here. I mean...I can't find one thing negative so that makes me happy.

The other half of our group have also rented 2 b/r deluxe's through Ken for $120/nt.

In the mean time, I found this either on one of the threads here or searching...I can't remember, but it gives you a general tour & idea of what the Pres. Suites in the new building are looking like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63TdFBMj2y0
He tours the 2 b/r first so you can forward past that to get to the 4 b/r tour.

Is that price the entire cost including taxes...no other fees to worry about?

Flat price. No other taxes or fees.

He requires 1/3 deposit ($580) and the balance 30 dys. before your trip.

Flat price. No other taxes or fees.

He requires 1/3 deposit ($580) and the balance 30 dys. before your trip.

Thank you! How sad is it to be planning the next trip when we haven't even done this trip in June yet! Maybe it's the planning part I'm addicted to. Just love finding new things and getting it all together :goodvibes

Yeah :rotfl: , I'd have to say, you're worse than me :rotfl2: .

That's how this Spring Break/Bonnet Creek trip came to fruition...because our June/July trip was sooooo AMAZING that I had SEVER "vacation depression" and nothing cured it except...booking & planning THIS trip.

It's becoming quite apparent I'm going to have to find another vice to cure this illness because I must work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!