• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4/9/17 Magic San Juan Southern Carribean 7 day

Also, does anyone have suggestions for "what to do" on Martinique? It looks like the best beaches are some distance.

Hi everyone. I am a first time Disney Cruiser and I am trying to navigate this site to find out some tips as well as more information on the Fish Extenders. We want to participate and have our extender ready, but I am lost on what and how much to bring to be able to leave the items. Where can I find this information?

Hello everyone. Just about two weeks till our trip. I would to know if anyone has started a fish extender program for this voyage. I would like to join up with folks who are taking part. This is our second Disney cruise! We are from MD, DC Metro area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter