4/9/17 Magic San Juan Southern Carribean 7 day

Hey There! We are on this cruise as well, and also from NJ.

We just booked this week and are super excited for this itinerary

Hi all - we just booked this cruise! Myself, DH, and Daughter (age 5).

Welcome! Dis you join the FB group yet?

Well, I don't love joining groups like this from my actual facebook, I don't need anyone seeing my house will be vacant for over 10 days :) That's why I come to places like the DIS or Cruise Critic :) But seeing as no one is chatting on either site ..... I just created a backup FB account for that purpose, requested the group and am pending approval :)

Thanks

First time cruisers here! My 3 kids (8, 5, and 3) and I will be arriving from CA, and are excited to meet other families!

We're in for Spring Break. Fifth Disney Cruise for us. Last one was 2010. Can't wait to see the updates. Traveling with DH and DD 16. We live in NC. We have participated in the FE group in the past. How do I get info? or are we too late to participate? Will check out FB.

I swear I joined a FB group for this cruise but I can't find it!

Somebody please HELP!
Not sure if this is DIS legal (if not, please delete) but for the newbies, you can join the FE group on FB. To find it, try searching "Disney Magic April 9th, 2017 Southern Caribbean".

I'm looking to unload 30 FE gifts! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
I am not a face book person but would like to participate in fe

Hi this will be our 3rd Disney cruise. Dd and me mom, along with 2 cousins.
We would like to participate in. FE but are not face book people
Welcome, glad you're joining us. I'm sorry but the FE was organized only on FB and has now been closed. Just a suggestion... if you like, I know a few people have created a FB just to be a part of our cruise page. We'd love to have you as part of the discussion.

I think I am writing to maryklady,
I got your response that your FE group was closed I am taking my cousin and her daughter on their 1st ever cruise and told them about this gift eshe exchange and wanted to do it if we can not be added to. Yours can we or I start another group ? Not sure how to do it and I am not part of Facebook
Thanks linda

Hi
San Juan April 9 th is my 3rd Disney cruise with my daughter this intinerary looks great.
I am bringing my cousin and her daughter and told them all about the gift exchange. I know there was one fo this cruise sign up was on Facebook. It is now closed.

I am not a Facebook person and if there are others to create a 2 no exchange I will learn how to do it.

Thanks

This is our 1st Disney Cruise! We are traveling with 2 other families. We are traveling from NY with 5 children total- 2 girls ages 10 & 12, and 3 boys ages 7, 10, & 11.
I wanted to learn more about door magnets and FE. I asked to join the FB group today...It's pending..
Can't wait to experience a DC...I've heard wonderful things...
Any tips for newbies???

I requested FBI page also.
You u will love D.C. It is wonderful.
Tips - down load the app aboard ship. Magnet decorating door is so much fun. Google pictures I made my own last time.

Welcome, glad you're joining us. I'm sorry but the FE was organized only on FB and has now been closed. Just a suggestion... if you like, I know a few people have created a FB just to be a part of our cruise page. We'd love to have you as part of the discussion.
I requested being added to the face book page, can't wait to see all the chat. It will be a great trip

Greetings! Disney cruise line newbies here, but we're excited to hop on board! We are bringing our 6 kids (Girls ages 11,7,7,&3 Boys ages 10,&7) as well as our "bonus kid", my 16 year old niece. I've sent a Facebook request and look forward to meeting some of y'all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter