3rd party planning sites

Momager

Mouseketeer
What are the best and the worst 3rd party planning sites out there?

I know of....
The Dis lol
AllEars
Touring Plans

What others are there??

Which ones do you love, and which ones do you avoid like the plague??

Kenny the Pirate is another one. His site focuses more on characters, but I think he also offers crowd calendars, touring plans, and general news/updates too. Some of the info is subscription only.

I'm using it for the first time for our upcoming trip, so I can't say yet how helpful or accurate it is. One thing to know is that the info is updated relatively last minute. The Character Locator info is posted for the current week only. I don't know if that's because he chooses to do it that way or because Disney makes too many last minute changes to do it further out. I will say that while I think it's useful info, I wouldn't have subscribed if I'd known the info was posted so last minute. It's supposed to be updated Saturday night or Sunday morning for the current week. Sunday is our first park day, so by then I'll have made all our plans and want to spend my time enjoying vacation, not researching. We'll refer to the site for some things, but I'm sure it won't be as useful as if I'd had the info even a week or 2 ahead of our trip.

We used Touring Plans on our first trip and are using it again now. It was very helpful and accurate during our Spring Break trip; I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten nearly as much done without it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter