3rd Annual Canobie Lake Park meet--Sunday, June 24, 2007

I know the Tag Fairy, and she looks nothing like that.
Are you telling us that she's a Faux Fairy???? :confused3

I think someone needs to dress up as the Tag Fairy for the DISmeet--kind of a Tag Fairy Goes Quackers thing! :tink: :crazy:

Sleepy Jean

Be my guest, Jean. I'll give you a dollar if you do.

Eww! I'm thinking I might not be exactly aerodynamically sound for a Tag Fairy!:rotfl2:

Hmmm...I'm considering this--although, I'll bet $$$ Chris will develop a sudden illness that day! :rotfl:
A dollar?!
No, I thinking of something more participatory. Like all the ladies need to sport tiaras that whole day & the guys... I don't know--someone come up with something here!

J

TAG FAIRY!

Picturecarshow541.jpg

Jean

I don't know:scratchin ...I see more of a resemblance to Diane than Karen :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks buddy!!!
Dang, and I was going to dress up too!! Not now, no way!!! However, I do have a very nice tiara!!! And a nice blinking wand!!! And some filmy wings!!! ahhh, think I had better stop now.

Thanks buddy!!!
Dang, and I was going to dress up too!! Not now, no way!!! However, I do have a very nice tiara!!! And a nice blinking wand!!! And some filmy wings!!! ahhh, think I had better stop now.

Ahh, the secrets to a happy marriage! :rolleyes1

Jean

Mary Ann! I see you're sporting a tag! :thumbsup2
Congrats!

Yes, Tag Fairy pic does bear a resemblance to Diane! Hmm...

Here's my new tag: 'Weighs 105 pounds"

Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter