3rd Annual Canobie Lake Park meet--Sunday, June 24, 2007

Well, I had never been before... but there's nothing stopping us from having another, informal 'meet' there later this summer...

(L to R) Threeeeeee really happy ladies: Katie, Julia & MaryAnn (magiroux)
Reserved seat held for no shows Janice or Jean! :rotfl2:

DSC_0067a.jpg

(facing camera: Julia & Katie, back to camera: Katie)
Shhh! I think Aunt Karen is trying to get our attention!
DSC_0078a.jpg

The queenly wave to the masses! Princesses Diane, Barbara & Karen

DSC_0080a.jpg

Who us? :confused3 Blocking traffic? :angel:
Background, left to right: Diane (goofy4tink);Maryann (magiroux);Katie ( BouncingTigger ); Julia ;Barbara (B., I don't know yr screenname! :guilty: );Karen (TLinden16--Jellyrolls Queen!) & Katie (Karen's niece)
Foreground: Ronda (kaytieeldr) Note refillable CLP cup in her basket!

Missing:Aengus (most likely at CL5 show!) & Jen & Chris (half of jonestavern)
DSC_0089a.jpg

Julia, Katie & Katie show us how its done! :woohoo:

DSC_0095a.jpg

Ronda,Karen, Katie & Diane
DSC_0102a.jpg

Karen, Barbara & Diane--Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!
DSC_0098a.jpg

Anyone up for a little line jumping? :rotfl: Karen & her niece, Katie!
DSC_0090a.jpg

Spank Me!

Note Ronda's stylish Crocs!
DSC_0103a.jpg

Sorry I missed you wild people!
The way my tum was feeling it would've been major chunkage just getting the hand stamp!
Chris is up for a meet in August & we are thinking of joining you reprobates in Boston--that is if you all promise NOT to behave yrsselves!

Jean

OMG, what great pictures!!!! Sorry to have missed meeting you, Jean (and it should be noted, an August meet fits my schedule not that I'm the least bit upset about the so-called "random" timing of that September meet :teeth: never mind that I can't make it because I'll be on Soarin' around the same time as the rest of you are stuck in Boston ;))

Man, those are some great pictures Chris!!! Thanks for posting them. Although we did miss you Jean, you're right about that 'chunkage'!!!!

Hey Jean :wave:

I had that tummy bug all last week so I know what you mean - YUK!!

Thanks for posting the pics. You have to come to Boston this fall because Chris is now the Official New England Dis Meet Photographer!!!!!! (perhaps he can super-impose Ronda into all the pitcures so she won't *really* miss the meet after all :thumbsup2 )

Thanks for posting the pics. You have to come to Boston this fall because Chris is now the Official New England Dis Meet Photographer!!!!!! (perhaps he can super-impose Ronda into all the pitcures so she won't *really* miss the meet after all :thumbsup2 )

Ohhhh, what a great idea!!!!
You know what...Kate and I have both been down with the tummy thing since Monday...better today, but yesterday was not a fun time at our house!!!

Who us? :confused3 Blocking traffic? :angel:
Background, left to right: Diane (goofy4tink);Maryann (magiroux);Katie (Katie I forgot yr screen name! :upsidedow ); Julia ;Barbara (B., I don't know yr screenname! :guilty: );Karen (TLinden16--Jellyrolls Queen!) & Katie (Karen's niece)
Foreground: Ronda (kaytieeldr) Note refillable CLP cup in her basket!

DSC_0089a.jpg

I want to know why everyone except Diane seem to be laughing, smiling, enjoying, and giving their full attention to whatever anecdote I was sharing in this picture.

Hope you are feeling better, Jean! We'll see you next time!

You were most likely explaining, yet again, about how brown your hair is!!!! There is a slight grin on my face though. I always try to laugh appropriatly when HRH says something even remotely funny!!!

Astronauts!

I've also got some video of the CL5. . . gotta warn ya though, serious booty-shaking, could be blackmail material.

Background, left to right: Diane (goofy4tink);Maryann (magiroux);Katie (Katie I forgot yr screen name! :upsidedow ); Julia ;Barbara (B., I don't know yr screenname! :guilty: );Karen (TLinden16--Jellyrolls Queen!) & Katie (Karen's niece)
Foreground: Ronda (kaytieeldr) Note refillable CLP cup in her basket![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]
DSC_0089a.jpg

DSC_0095a.jpg

I'm the redhead Katie, as for the top picture. As for the bottom one, what the heck was I doing??? Seriously! Julia and Katie are like, screaming, and I'm asleep!

We will be in Boston this fall--I will be pre-tranq'ed or slightly Buzzed--Mass traffic :scared1: as you all know, I am the World's biggest ninny! :rolleyes1

You know what...Kate and I have both been down with the tummy thing since Monday...better today, but yesterday was not a fun time at our house!!!
Yup, was running for about 5 days!
Charmin' is squeezeably soft! ;)

VERY important note: refillable CLP cup is not mine! I was, er, um, just holding it for a friend ;)
Your 'friend' says he is gonna have to buy a new refillable as the design has changed :rotfl: This is really gonna throw the budget! popcorn::

Astronauts!

I've also got some video of the CL5. . . gotta warn ya though, serious booty-shaking, could be blackmail material.
Lovin' this pic!
Gee, I didn't get to see them--do ya think...

Foreground: Ronda (kaytieeldr) Note refillable CLP cup in her basket![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]
DSC_0089a.jpg

DSC_0095a.jpg

I'm the redhead Katie, as for the top picture. As for the bottom one, what the heck was I doing??? Seriously! Julia and Katie are like, screaming, and I'm asleep!
Katie, you just have that world weary woman of the world pose going! Perhaps you were daydreaming about the CL5 show?
Seriously, our group is gonna have to practice their modeling-in-motion posing skills! :rotfl:
Chris tried to pick the photos where no eyes were closed, where no one was re-adjusting their thongs or investigating noses--it just wasn't happening!
Everyone will need to practice "neat & pretty' & all at one time!

Hmmm..no group shot--I am going to have to mete out punishment! And Aengus flees before a pic is taken???

Still awake & contemplating a Dubonnet,
Jean

Oh, I should be clear, it wouldn't be the CL5 we'd be blackmailing with the videos, it would be Karen. :rolleyes1

Uh...ahem..Remember what happens at CLP stays at...stays here shared amongst just us DISboarders! ;)

I'm listening....

Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter