3rd Annual Canobie Lake Park meet--Sunday, June 24, 2007

Let me know what you all think of this

Um, how am I going to know you all? Is somebody going to be holding Flat Martha in the air? Or is it likely we'll be the only 'group' gathering in front of the Carousel? Keep in mind, I've never been there before...

Karen can you update post #1 to have the times and locations for the meets :)

DS10 won't be joining me after all . . . but I'm still coming.

I'll be the chick with the short bleached blonde hair and the Scopa Towers t-shirt. . . .I'll also check back with this thread before heading out in the AM, hoping for details on where and when to meet. pirate:

Oh, I'd missed it somehow, but in case anybody else needs it here's the info on where and when to meet:

11:00 a.m.--In front of the Carousel, which is right inside the entrance to the right. (Please note that I will not be at this meet because my ride thinks singing at church is more important than getting me to the meet on time--hehe).

12:30 p.m.--the International Food Plaza

5:00 p.m.--at the big fountain behind the entrance to the sky ride, not far from the Vertigo Theatre

It seems like we have a smaller group this year, so we may even decide not to bother with the 5:00 p.m. meet if we are all hanging out together anyways.

I'll wear my gray shirt that says Jellyrolls on it. I have brown hair and glasses (which will have the dark lenses out in the sun).

I believe i will be there for the 12:30 at the international food plaza

Okay, well, I have red hair with gray roots, and I will try to locate and wear my gray DISBoards t-shirt.

eta: Oh, and duh. I'll be using a "mobility assistance device", probably a crutch.

Don't you people seleep!!??? I'll be the dark redhead (no roots as of Thursday!!), with jean capris, yellow tee shirt, possible Mickey denim shirt, with yellow Crocs, with tall redheaded kid with glasses.
See you all in a few hours.

Since you asked... yes, I do sleep. Let's see, last night I fell asleep around 8:30, woke up around 10:15, fell back to sleep before 11, woke up again around 12:30-1 AM... went to bed about 3:30, woke up around two hours later, went back to sleep...

Anyway, okay, I'm dressed and ready to go. I'm wearing a green-and-white striped top and green pants, and turquoise Crocs. I have Airwalks that "go" better (and are WAY more distinctive ;)) but those squeak. And I'm leaving now. See you all in a bit!

Good morning everyone!! Just wanted to check in and say 'Hi' to you all. It was so great finally getting to meet Ronda, and meeting Jen for the first time. It was fun getting to know Barb better, and hang out with some old friends too...hi Chris, Karen, MaryAnn, and Aengus. A lot of fun was had.....hope to see more of you guys next time around!!! You missed a fun day....that Haunted Mine was pretty scary!!!

Good morning - yes the DISmeet was lots of fun. Glad I had the chance to meet everyone. MaryAnn good to see you again.

hope to see more of you guys next time around
Yes, well, we all know she's not addressing me... But seriously - I had a fantastic time! It really was great getting to spend time with "friends I didn't know yet". Everybody there was really, really nice and friendly. We had a blast (and I know now that rides which go around in circles do NOT agree with me)!

So true Ronda...but at least you gave some the old college try!!!! 'WIPEOUT'!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh, and as petty as it may seem, I genuinely want to thank Diane for spelling my name correctly! And for yelling it all over the park yesterday :umbrella:

I really only 'yelled' it over and over one time....just didn't want to embarrass myself by walking up to a complete stranger!! So, just yelled 'Ronda, oh Ronda!!", only to have you ask 'Ronda who?' Yeah, like I would have known your last name!!!!! And I guess there were a few times I yelled over to you on a ride or two...just wanted you to know we were there!!!
I can't tell you you how nice it is to finally have a face to put with your posts!!!!

I had fun too. Slept a little later than normal, but still made it to work on time :)

I was disappointed that we didn't get to see Aengus singing with CL5 yesterday. It would have been so much fun.

It's always a blast tormenting Diane:

I'm looking over my dead dog rover
That I over looked before
One leg is broken
The other is lame
I ran him over with my choo choo train
No use explaining the leg remaining
It's out on the kitchen floor
I'm looking over my dead dog Rover
That I overlooked before

Thanks for making the day so much fun and being so nice to my niece.

Hey check it, CL5's on MySpace: here

Aengus, I didn't see you listed in their friends . . . just an oversight I imagine?

Another awesome CLP Meet!! I can report that HRH was returned safely to her castle last night and all is well in the Kingdom princess:

Julia and I really enjoyed ourselves and it was great meeting you, Rhonda & Jennifer and seeing old friends!!! I hope everyone can make it to the Boston Meet this fall (er, except for you Rhonda, because well, you're EXcluded - JK, really wish you could make it :flower3: ). Sorry I missed you leaving Jen - I was off snagging a PB&J out of the locker (rule breaker that I am), but it was great fun hanging out with you and Rhonda talking Disney!!!

As far as candid photos, post away Chris.....can't be any worse than what is already floating around on the internet of me :rolleyes: . Sorry we never got that group photo :confused3 . I missed Jean yesterday and hope she is feeling better :flower3:

tigger, stina & CamColt - sorry you guys couldn't make - Julia asked where the boys from the Poly beach were?? :). Hope to see you guys this fall too!!!

Glad you guys had a great time! I can't wait to see some pictures. I haven't been to CLP in a million years. I wish I could have made it. I said it last year, and I will say it again.... hope to make it next summer! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter