383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/15 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here are the availabilities:

Oct 7 - 9: Saratoga standard (22 points)

Jan 6 - 8: OKW (20 points); Polynesian (32 points); Saratoga standard ( 22 points); Saratoga preferrred (26 points);

Jan 14 - 16: Saratoga standard (22 points);

Jan 20 - 23: Saratoga standard ( 22 points);

Jan 20 - 24 : Grand Floridian (51 points). This is the only 3 night available.

Please let me know what you would be interested in.

Sorry for the delay, may have another joining now, just trying to figure out when they can do it. Thanks!!!

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/15$ for the points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.
My family and I are looking at a Disney visit January 18-January 22, 2020. We are interested in a 2 bedroom BWV. Would you have points available for this? We may have some flexibility with a day or two on either side of the 18th or 22nd if needed. Thank you.

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/15$ for the points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.
My family and I are looking at a Disney visit January 18-January 22, 2020. We are interested in a 2 bedroom BWV. Would you have points available for this? We may have some flexibility with a day or two on either side of the 18th or 22nd if needed. Thank you.

I sent you a response to your pm

Looking for 88 points for studio BLT MK view if available Dec 19-23. Will take any view or even move up to 1 bedroom villa (MK view preferable) for same dates. I know, short notice for December!

wondering if there is availability at BWV 2BR and if so if you have points available. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!