354 Points for Rent/Transfer Grand Floridian $16pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Looking for Grand Floridian Studio standard view for 11/29-12/4 (should be 90 points). Please let me know if room and points are available. Thank you!

Interested in renting a 2BR Grand Floridian standard view from Jul 25-30. I believe this is 310 points.

Interested in renting a 2BR Grand Floridian standard view from Jul 25-30. I believe this is 310 points.

Unfortunately, the bulk of my remaining points must be used for dates on or after Dec 1st 2021.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m looking for TWO studios (near each other preferably) at VGF Dec 11-18th 7 nights or Dec 12th 7 nights would work too. Two adults per room. Thanks!

I have 378 VGF points to rent/transfer. $17pt. Can book 11 months out at Grand Floridian or 7 months out at all other resorts (including Riviera).

345 of these are December 2021 UY points. Good for stays after Dec 1st 2021.

If you need me to check availability
Post here or PM me with:
1- Resort
2- Check in
3- Check out
4- Room Type

I use a contract for rentals. Payment due upon receipt of Disney issued confirmation/reservation number. PayPal/Venmo. References available upon request. Thanks!

If you don't have enough experience to send a PM, you can post 10 messages here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88

Would you do a transfer of 140 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter