375 SSR Points for Rent - Available through Oct 2020 at SSR. $17 per point (<100) or $16 per point if >100.

BigDaddyLaBouff

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 375 points to rent – 11 month availability at SSR, 7 month availability anywhere else. Points are available to book immediately and are current use year.

Pricing: $17 per point for reservations 100 pts and under, $16 per point for reservations over 100 points.

Owned DVC for over 4 years. Experienced renter, accept VENMO, PayPal (you pay fees) or Square (+3%)

Please provide the following:

Resort (a couple choices in preferred order would be helpful)
Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott

• kberri18

Earning My Ears
    I have 375 points to rent – 11 month availability at SSR, 7 month availability anywhere else. Points are available to book immediately and are current use year.

Pricing: $17 per point for reservations 100 pts and under, $16 per point for reservations over 100 points.

Owned DVC for over 4 years. Experienced renter, accept VENMO, PayPal (you pay fees) or Square (+3%)

Check-in Date
    Check-out Date
    Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
    Is February too close to try and rent points? (First timer over here) I am looking for a studio from 2/8 - 2/13

BigDaddyLaBouff

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Is February too close to try and rent points? (First timer over here) I am looking for a studio from 2/8 - 2/13
    Unfortunately only Feb 12th is available in a Studio at Copper Creek or Bay Lake Tower. All of the other nights are booked..

• kberri18

Earning My Ears
    Unfortunately only Feb 12th is available in a Studio at Copper Creek or Bay Lake Tower. All of the other nights are booked..
    Bummer, I figured as much, but worth a shot! The only other time frame I'm thinking about now is November of next year, which I know is too far in advance right now. Thank you so much for looking!

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
    Is this a September UY? If you decide you are doing transfers, I will take 116 right now into 2019 or 2020. Thanks.

• Ericmedina00

Earning My Ears

Check-in Date
    Check-out Date
    Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
    Do you transfer?

BigDaddyLaBouff

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Are you able to do March 9-15th 2020
    3 adults 1 baby any resort but studio?
    I just checked and right now the best option is at Polynesian in a standard view studio for 4 nights (Mar 9-13th). This would be 92 points. Private message me if you would like to book and lock these in. Thanks!

BigDaddyLaBouff

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Looking for 2 nights checking inFeb 2nd-4th at Poly or BLT. 2 adults 3 kids
    Well the good news is that a Bungalow is available in the Polynesian. The bad news is that it costs 270 points. Otherwise I can only see availability for a studio at BLT in Feb 3rd for 1 night.

Mattsbabe23

Earning My Ears
    I just checked and right now the best option is at Polynesian in a standard view studio for 4 nights (Mar 9-13th). This would be 92 points. Private message me if you would like to book and lock these in. Thanks!
    Thank you for checking.
    what’s the possibility of GC next November 25-28th studio 2 adults 1 baby?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS