370 Animal Kingdom points, December 2022 UY, available for rent till end of 2023. Friendly and experienced renter. 19.00 USD / point

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgaini

DVC Guru
DVC Silver
370 Animal Kingdom points, December 2022 UY, available for rent.
Usable for all resorts in the 7 months window, AKL also 7-11 month out.
Friendly and experienced renter.
20 USD / point

Looking for 2 bedroom 5/12-5/20. Any resort prefer Epcot resorts followed by okw, ssr, and animal kingdom.

Looking for 2 bedroom 5/12-5/20. Any resort prefer Epcot resorts followed by okw, ssr, and animal kingdom.
Akl available (272 standard, 353 savannah)
Saratoga available (283-323 points depending)
Okw also availble (275 points)

Pm if interested

Francesco

Good morning, I am looking to book 2 Savanna-view Studios at Animal Kingdom - kidani for May 19-26, 2023.

Rooms are available. 116 points each. Pm if you want to proceed
I would like to proceed if both savanna view studios are available. I am completing the requirements you sent for PM. I know sharing emails is prohibited here, but if you know of a way to be in contact outside of this forum prior to waiting for the PM access, let me know. Is the 25% deposit refundable in the event that the requested rooms become unavailable?

I would like to proceed if both savanna view studios are available. I am completing the requirements you sent for PM. I know sharing emails is prohibited here, but if you know of a way to be in contact outside of this forum prior to waiting for the PM access, let me know. Is the 25% deposit refundable in the event that the requested rooms become unavailable?
Sorry not aware of ways to avoid that requirement. I am not sure why you are mentioning the deposit, probably you have contacted also other people. In any case if this is your preferred setup, I can do a 25% refundable deposit + 25% after booking confirmation and the remaining 50% 60 days before check in. In case of cancellation I will try to re-rent the room for you and give you back the proceeds minus 5 USD penalty.
PM as soon as you can :-)

Will do! I should have PM access tomorrow morning, if you are able to keep me in mind until then. Looking forward to speaking more about it. I may also have another party that would be interested in booking through you should you have more points available for their stay. Thanks so much.

Will do! I should have PM access tomorrow morning, if you are able to keep me in mind until then. Looking forward to speaking more about it. I may also have another party that would be interested in booking through you should you have more points available for their stay. Thanks so much.
Yes still got points and I can always borrow. Talk to you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!