37 Days!

Jumpin'Jellyfish

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I am starting to feel overwhelmed! I am getting married really soon and it is going by so fast! My sister(MOH) just got into a bad car accident (she's okay but has stitches and seatbelt burn and is worried about picutres (why I don't know, we are all just glad she's alive), I have 7 days to finalize my paperwork, a friend of DF is marrying us but hasn't gotten back to me yet on the ceremony that I wrote out, we still have to do welcome bags, finalize limos, hair, and photography....it's just one thing after another...oh and the groomsmen still all haven't paid for their tuxes! My reader is having nightmares about reading in front of everyone. I am worried that the organist will sound bad and that they won't play with the disney cd like I asked them too. There is still extended family that is annoyed they weren't invited! And I also won't know until a few days before if 4 whole people are going. Plus I am really upset that I can't have a girl day with my sister because she can't get a massage (I know we can have one without it--but still) My mom passed away 2 years ago too so that is really hard as well!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just wanted to vent...

Go ahead and vent!! That's what we are all here for!!! I really hope your sister is okay!!!! Just take a deep breath and everything will be fine. Have anxiety is just part of being a bride!! (or at least that's what I've been told) Have you thought about what other ideas you would like to do for your girl day?? Can she get pedicures or manicures?? What about a day at the salon for hair cuts/colors?? It'll all work out!

:hug: Vent all you want. I'm sure everything will be ok and you will have a wonderful wedding day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter