365 Points $18/pp for Rent/Transfer 168 SSR/150 HHI/47 Polynesian Feb 2023 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticks7107

Earning My Ears
February 2023 points.
Points eligible for travel through 1/31/2024

Bookings with check in dates in February can be booked at any resort.
Bookings with check in dates from March through June 2023 can only be made at the home resort for the points.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Reference available.

Last edited:
Hello
I am looking for 209 points for March 4-12, 2023 for Polynesian. Would you have availability? Thanks so much

Hello
I am looking for 209 points for March 4-12, 2023 for Polynesian. Would you have availability? Thanks so much
Hi Lryder!

It is currently in the 11 month window and I don't have 209 Poly points, but I could book it at the start of the 7 month window which would open on August 4th for you.

February 2023 points.
Points eligible for travel through 1/31/2024

Bookings with check in dates in February can be booked at any resort.
Bookings with check in dates from March through June 2023 can only be made at the home resort for the points.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Reference available.
looking to book oct 20-23 at poly or gf

Hi Im looking to book the Riviera 1 bedroom in Feb 23, check in Feb 20, 21, 22. Would love to get 5 nights but with the marathon that week Im sure its a pipe dream.

Hi Im looking to book the Riviera 1 bedroom in Feb 23, check in Feb 20, 21, 22. Would love to get 5 nights but with the marathon that week Im sure its a pipe dream.
These dates are available for your stay in a 1 bedroom preferred view. Your three nights are 159 points. There is availability before and after your dates as well if you would like me to book a 5 night stay for you. Let me know!

HI, Im looking at jan 28-feb 3, 2023. Any deluxe resort during that time or within a day or two

Last edited:
HI, Im looking at jan 28-feb 3, 2023. Studio or 1 bedroom at AK or studio Polynesian
Hi!

There is availability at AKV Kidani Village for both Studios and 1 bedrooms for the following points:

Studio Standard View - 78 points
Studio Savannah View - 96 points
1 Bedroom Standard- 154 points
1 Bedroom Savannah- 195 points

If you would like to proceed let me know!

HI, Im looking at jan 28-feb 3, 2023. Studio or 1 bedroom at AK or studio Polynesian
To book, PM me this info for each person traveling with you:

Name (first, middle initial, last)
Age (if under 18)
Address (only once if all reside at same address)
Phone number for group leader
Email address for group leader

For information on how to PM if you cannot yet, please read this link:
Disboards PM System

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter