$35 to $50 off spirit airlines

hearts8701

Castle
Use Promo Code "35OFF" To Save On Your Next Flight
Just book by 11:59 PM ET on April 2, 2012 and enter 35OFF (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page when booking your flight to save $35 off* your roundtrip purchase for travel from May 30, 2012 through June 20, 2012

Nonstop Incl. Taxes; $50 Off Promo Code, Travel Between Apr. 10 - May 22, 2012
Book this fare on Spirit.com using promo code
"50OFF"

Use Promo Code "35OFF" To Save On Your Next Flight
Just book by 11:59 PM ET on April 2, 2012 and enter 35OFF (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page when booking your flight to save $35 off* your roundtrip purchase for travel from May 30, 2012 through June 20, 2012

Nonstop Incl. Taxes; $50 Off Promo Code, Travel Between Apr. 10 - May 22, 2012
Book this fare on Spirit.com using promo code
"50OFF"

Was this in an email or is there a link to the promo? I am getting an error message when attempting to check prices....

Was this in an email or is there a link to the promo? I am getting an error message when attempting to check prices....

There are certain markets that are excluded from the promos. In/out of Detroit is normally excluded from most of their promos...but we qualified this time. I still can't get the prices down to where they need to be even with the promos.

Also, the baggage weight limit used to be 50# (and I used to push it right to 48-49#) and now it's 40#. I know I couldn't pack our family of 4 for a 10 day trip into 2 40# suitcases. :(

Sigh. It's still looking like a drive for us instead of flying.

We are looking for a one way ticket from Dallas to Orlando for August 2nd. However, if the rate is cheaper might consider flying out August 1st. Do you know if these type of coupons will come out later to include dates in August? I am biting my nails putting this off. But I would hate to book now with no discount and then a coupon like this come out that will eventually include my dates. We already have our return flight back to Dallas booked through SW on August 7th...

We are looking for a one way ticket from Dallas to Orlando for August 2nd. However, if the rate is cheaper might consider flying out August 1st. Do you know if these type of coupons will come out later to include dates in August? I am biting my nails putting this off. But I would hate to book now with no discount and then a coupon like this come out that will eventually include my dates. We already have our return flight back to Dallas booked through SW on August 7th...

Spirit just started flying Dallas to Orlando mid March (I think March 22nd), so it's a new route for them. When someone first mentioned here on the DIS that they were going to start flying DFW to MCO, I went online and signed up for their emails. Almost immediately they came out with a $50.00 off code that covered my dates in both May and Sept. I booked both at the same time for $148.00 (plus luggage and seat fees). Even with the fees that was alot cheaper than the around $450.00 all the other airlines were charging for those same dates. I have since seen a few other promotions that cover those same May and Sept dates, as well as dates through the summer, so apparently they come out with these promos farely often. I saw one the other day that covered my Oct/Nov dates, but for some reason it did not include DFW to MCO. I think it was $35.00 off for other cities though. I also got an email about the one that the OP posted about above.

However, a few weeks after I booked, I got an email saying my itinerary had changed for my May trip. They moved the times way back for my May 5th flight and up for my May 12th flight home. I am now losing about 8 hours of my vacation.:eek: I checked and saw they are currently only offering one flight/day from DFW to MCO, so called, and just asked for a refund, since the new times did not work for me. They refused, said I could cancel the flight, but they did not refund just because of a flight change, even if it was a significant change like 8 hours.:headache::mad: Air Tran used to refund your money or move you to another flight, if your time changed by just a few minutes. Spirit does not offer anything, even for changes of several hours. I'm now hoping and praying my times don't change for my Sept trip. I still need airfare for my Oct/Nov trip, but will not be booking Spirit again, even if they are alot cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter