35$ each way Southwest Milwaukee to Orlando

OMG, why weren't they here last year.:rotfl: I plugged in my dates for when we traveled last Nov. and the price totalled $89 a person, round trip, with no stops.

I can't wait for Southwest!!!

Wow! Wish we could travel then.

Can't wait for Southwest to fly from Milwaukee though. Yippee!

Lucky you! The cheapest flights from Long Island were $129 each way--and I could not get all the tickets I need at that price.

This is an awesome deal...I am considering changing our Sept/Oct trip to November. My oh my...what a headache...I'm not sure it would be worth it, but I have had a hard time finding flights at a good time for a good price. This sure fits the bill. I wish they started flying a month or two earlier!!!!!

Which week in November is the best time to go with the lowest crowds? I am definitely going to book....I just don't want to go when there is something big going on.

Thanks for the tip....I'm going to Vegas, baby!

In 2005 we went to Disney the full week before Thanksgiving (15th-21st this year) and there were NO crowds.

I saw this fantastic deal yesterday. I am trying to talk my husband into going to Vegas. My two girls want to go to Disney but I hate to pull them out of school and I could do Vegas for a weekend trip.

I hate taking the kids out of school as well, but I am going to do it! It will be a short trip...just 5 days should be good. At this price, you really can't pass it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!