CLOSED: 19 SSR Points June 2023 Use Year @ $17.00PP Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacinda824

Theme Park Designer
DVC Silver
I have 19 SSR points for rent. The use year is June 2023. Cost is $17.00 per point. I have helped many families in the past have magical vacations.

Please PM me the dates you are interested in, where you would like to stay and your contact information.

Payment in full is due within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.

We take zelle and venmo. Paypal has way toooo many fees.

I supply my guests with all of my contact information and am always available to help in any way possible. I live in Central Florida.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Good Morning All! All my points are still available. I would love to help people book a magical vacation!

Currently I have 94 points left to rent out as of this morning. I would love to help book your 2023 trip to Disney!

All of my points are available again due to a cancellation. It happens.. no big deal. Would love to help anyone who needs a reservation! Thanks

Good Morning All! All my points are still available. I would love to help people book a magical vacation!
Looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs check in Tuesday January 24th for 3 nights checking out on Friday January 27th.

I have rented out all but 34 points. If you need a short trip - I would be glad to help!

Good Morning Disboards - all 34 points are still available :) Need a quick 1 or 2 night getaway? I am your connection!

I am looking for Jan 30-Feb 1 if available.
Great news. There is a studio available at Saratoga for either 24 points or 26 points depending on if you want preferred or not. If you are interested pm me your details incl name address phone and email plus the names and ages of anyone staying in the room. I would be glad to book this for you!

Good Morning Disboards - all 34 points are still available :) Need a quick 1 or 2 night getaway? I am your connection!

I have 19 SSR points for rent. The use year is June 2023. Cost is $17.00 per point. I have helped many families in the past have magical vacations.

Please PM me the dates you are interested in, where you would like to stay and your contact information.

Payment in full is due within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.

We take zelle and venmo. Paypal has way toooo many fees.

I supply my guests with all of my contact information and am always available to help in any way possible. I live in Central Florida.

Thanks!
Looking for 25-28 Oct, Riviera or Beach Club, wilderness would work too. Studio. Thanks!

Just so I am understanding. You want any one of those nights not all the nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter