Status
Not open for further replies.

gretel97

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hi Everyone,

I have 0 SSR DVC Points to Rent for $
0 per point for reservations.
Thank you to everyone who looked at my thread and special thanks to those who trusted me with your reservations. I wish everyone a very magical stay at a DVC resort.

Enjoy,
Marc

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I have 262 SSR DVC points to rent for $18 per point. These points must be used by August 31, 2022.
These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort.
All DVC resort stays using these points must be completed by August 31, 2022. with the last check out day being September 1, 2022

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 12 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.
I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Please contact me with your:
Preferred Dates for Reservations
Preferred Resorts
Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms)
Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc)
# of people traveling
Ages of everyone in your party

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc
Sent you a pm.

Hi Everyone,

I have 262 SSR DVC points to rent for $18 per point. These points must be used by August 31, 2022.
All DVC resort stays using these points must be completed by August 31, 2022. with the last check out day being September 1, 2022

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 12 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.
I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Preferred Resorts
# of people traveling

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Marc

Sent you a PM

are the points still available I’m looking to have points transferred to my DVC account thank you in advance

I am looking to book a split stay from August 27-Sept 5. I know your points are only good through the end of August. If you still have points available, could you check on availability for AKL (studio- SV), SSR (studio), and OKW (studio) for August? There will be 4 - 2 adults, 2 children. I can look for another reservation from someone with points for September since I am looking to book the split stay, anyway.

Good morning,

I am looking for 2 adults and 2 kids so a 1 bedroom at Aulani for 06/16/2022-06/17/2022.

Thank you

I am looking to book a split stay from August 27-Sept 5. I know your points are only good through the end of August. If you still have points available, could you check on availability for AKL (studio- SV), SSR (studio), and OKW (studio) for August? There will be 4 - 2 adults, 2 children. I can look for another reservation from someone with points for September since I am looking to book the split stay, anyway.
I can check for you and see what I am able to do

Hi Everyone,

I have 33 SSR DVC points to rent for $18 per point. These points must be used by August 31, 2022. All DVC resort stays using these points must be completed by August 31, 2022. with the last check out day being September 1, 2022

I also have 187 SSR DVC Points to Rent for $21 per point for reservations that start September 1st, 2022 until August 31, 2023.

Preferred Resorts
# of people traveling

Marc
Looking for SSR or OKW 2 bedroom with stays of April 21st to 28th of 2023 or April 28th To May 5th. If no 2 bedrooms available looking then for a 1 bedroom and then a studio

I cannot check those dates for a few more weeks. I am only allowed an 11 month window at SSR and 7 months everywhere else.

Looking for SSR or OKW 2 bedroom with stays of April 21st to 28th of 2023 or April 28th To May 5th. If no 2 bedrooms available looking then for a 1 bedroom and then a studio
Hi Jennifer,

I just checked availability at SSR and OKW for April 21st to April 28th and they both have availability.

SSR 2-Bedroom Standard is 299 points and is available in a lock-off or not 363 points for a Preferred Room lock-off or not.
There is also the Treehouse Villa for 371 points
OKW is 308 points and could be a lock-off or not

Please let me know if you are still interested and want to proceed.

Thanks

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter