321GO - The Alternative West Coast TR - Day 2

Sounds amazing Claire - again, having seen the photos on FB, it looked absolutely amazing. I want to go to Canada even more now....

As you say, the encounter with the bears made up for the cost.
I like the look of the walkways, but doubt if DW would risk it! :scared1: :lmao:

The bears were amazing.

Loving your report Claire! Vancouver looks amazing. ::yes::

It was a great city.

What a great day Claire
Love your photos :)
I am going to have to add the Capilano Bridge to my to do list for next year

Do it was a beautiful spot.

Wow! You're one brave lady! Suspension bridges and bears! oh my! lol

I honestly don't think I could walk on the suspension bridge... :sick:

The bear looks cute though and I love the photos you've taken. Such a beautiful place

I didn't use to be good at heights but i've got lots better and didn't find it bad at all.

An amazing day with fab views & wildlife. Must consider a holiday to here:thumbsup2

You def should go its amazing.

What a lovely day Claire - would love to do all of that although not too sure about the high things but definitely worth it for all the amazing things you saw.

Can't wait to read more

Tammy

It was a really great day.

Sounds amazing Claire - again, having seen the photos on FB, it looked absolutely amazing. I want to go to Canada even more now....

Next they have Alaska cruises ;)

What a great day. Not sure it's for me though...... too high :scared:

You never know till you try.

Wow Claire! What an amazing day! I've definitely put Vancouver down on my list of Places I Must See. Love all those fab bridges and wildlife.

OMG Claire you have to be kiddin' me these photos are bloomin' amazing... amazing!!! I am in awe of these but honest to god I just don't think I could do it and that makes me soooo jealous of you guys. It really would freak me out I think but it just looks like something I would really want to experience... sigh!

Mmmm cocktails and yummy beef dip!

Wow Claire! What an amazing day! I've definitely put Vancouver down on my list of Places I Must See. Love all those fab bridges and wildlife.

I loved it so much more than I thought I would.

OMG Claire you have to be kiddin' me these photos are bloomin' amazing... amazing!!! I am in awe of these but honest to god I just don't think I could do it and that makes me soooo jealous of you guys. It really would freak me out I think but it just looks like something I would really want to experience... sigh!

Mmmm cocktails and yummy beef dip!

Maybe your braver than you think!

:love:The pic of the bears:love:

The cocktails look good also :rotfl2:

I need a cocktail now.

or maybe I can score some good drugs from the doctor beforehand LOL LOL I think this is going on my bucket list as I've been googling it since seeing these photos tonight!

or maybe I can score some good drugs from the doctor beforehand LOL LOL I think this is going on my bucket list as I've been googling it since seeing these photos tonight!

Or that! If you've got any questions let me know.

Wow!! What a fabulous day, it looked really cold at the top of the mountain, loved those bridges and bears and the food looks great:goodvibes

what a great day!!!!!!!!! I need to get to Capistrano one of these days, it looks wonderful. Beer is pricey here, no doubt about that!

what a great day!!!!!!!!! I need to get to Capistrano one of these days, it looks wonderful. Beer is pricey here, no doubt about that!

It was a really great first day of the holiday, put us in a good mood.

WOW stunning photos of amazing scenery and it all looks incredible. I might have bottled it on that bridge though. :scared1:

Just found your TR - looks like you had a great time.

We'll be taking a DCL Alaska cruise next year and your review has given us some great suggestions of things to do in Vancouver. :thumbsup2

Just found your TR - looks like you had a great time.

We'll be taking a DCL Alaska cruise next year and your review has given us some great suggestions of things to do in Vancouver. :thumbsup2

It was a wonderful holiday, you'll have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter