CLOSED 21pts @$14 ppt MUST be used BY 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

disbound09

Mouseketeer
316 Saratoga Springs Resort points for rent @ $17 per point. These are banked and must be used by 7/31/2022

I have 316 points to use at any of the DVC resorts that must be used by 7/31/2022. $17 a point to be paid through Venmo or PayPal (buyer pay's fee's). I'll drop to $16 a point if you use all 316 I can borrow some as well if needed.

DM/PM is best to communicate or you can post it on here.

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc.)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc. if it is an option)

My family has been a DVC member for nearly 16 years and I'm happy to help you plan your Disney trip. Post here or send a private message for availability / booking info. I've rented thru disboards many times and will provide a contract. It must be paid in full due to the short window

Thanks!

Do they have a studio available at Saratoga for 7/22-7/24? 2 nights. Thanks!

Looking for 2 nights for my friend. Any two nights between July 18th to July 29th. Honestly looking for the cheapest two day I can get for them. Let me know if anything is available.

Hello. I am sure this would be difficult, but any last-minute availability at SSR for July 2-4th? please? Not going to be picky with room type. We have an existing reservation and family wants to join. thank you!

Looking for 2 nights for my friend. Any two nights between July 18th to July 29th. Honestly looking for the cheapest two day I can get for them. Let me know if anything is available.

Hello. I am sure this would be difficult, but any last-minute availability at SSR for July 2-4th? please? Not going to be picky with room type. We have an existing reservation and family wants to join. thank you!

I just held a studio at SSR for 3 and 4th at SSR PM me for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter