CLOSED 1463 Points for Rent, starting 12/1/21, SSR $16 / AKV $17 / BWV $17 / AUL $18-19 / VGC $19-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
VGC 176 points available at $20 per point.

That's great - I am new to this process, so not sure how it works. We have park reservations and are looking for the nights of 6/12-6/14 (3 nights). I apologize for my ignorance, but can you explain the next steps? Thank you!

That's great - I am new to this process, so not sure how it works. We have park reservations and are looking for the nights of 6/12-6/14 (3 nights). I apologize for my ignorance, but can you explain the next steps? Thank you!

If this is for June 2021, then I can’t help you, as those rooms are long gone.

The advantage of booking VGC using DVC points is if you can plan your trip from 7 - 11 months out. You might be able to get a studio for $450 - 600 (depending on points used), instead of the $850 rack rate. It takes a lot of planning to take advantage of the lower DVC price vs. rack rate room.

Right now would be a good time to plan for spring break in 2022, as I can book out to a check in date of 4/4/2022.

Is there any availability at Alauni June 30th - July 3rd or 4th? I know it is a last minute trip, so chances are slim.

Looking for Aulani, 12/24-12/26 - 1 bdr ocean for 3 people.
Available for 124 points, 42 points at $18 and 82 points at $19. Those 82 points are from my 2021 use year which won’t expire until 11/30/2023, that’s why they are more expensive. Send private message if you want to book. If you cannot send private message yet, post 10 times outside rent trade board. Thanks.

We have finalized our travel plans for this year, and I have 1463 points available for rent for travel starting on 12/1/2021, with home resort priority at SSR, AKV, BMV, AUL, and VGC. I will consider a transfer if it’s for a large number of points - these are DEC20 UY, bankable until 7/31/2021, and points must be used by 11/30/2022.

SSR 687 points at $16 per point all rented
AKV 200 points at $17 per point all rented
BWV 200 points at $17 per point all rented

AUL 300 points at $18 per point. Additional points are available to complete reservation at $19 per point, since these additional points will not expire until 11/30/2023. all rented

VGC 76 points at 19 per point. Up to 100 points available to complete reservation at $20 per point, these points are more expensive since they will not expire until 11/30/2023.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. I‘ve got a fair amount of unused points so this year I am using both brokers and also back here renting out points.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.

Looking for Grand Californian week of February 21,2022. 3 nights 3 rooms 1-2 adults 1-2 adults 2 children 1-2 adults 3 children do you have enough points left?

Looking for Grand Californian week of February 21,2022. 3 nights 3 rooms 1-2 adults 1-2 adults 2 children 1-2 adults 3 children do you have enough points left?

There are three studios available for sure, some may have hearing impaired and accessible features. 51 points per room. I have enough points.

Each room can only have 4 names. The room with 2 adults and 3 children will need to have one of the child’s name moved to the room with adults only. It can work.

Please send direct message if you want to book. If you cannot send direct message, post 10 times outside of rent-trade board. Thanks.

There are three studios available for sure, some may have hearing impaired and accessible features. 51 points per room. I have enough points.

Each room can only have 4 names. The room with 2 adults and 3 children will need to have one of the child’s name moved to the room with adults only. It can work.

Please send direct message if you want to book. If you cannot send direct message, post 10 times outside of rent-trade board. Thanks.
I’ll try to message

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!