CLOSED 300 OKW points at $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mary. I am looking for a studio at either BLT or Poly from May 12-18. (Or 12-17 if need be.). Could you check for me please?

I have rented DVC points every year since 2005 using a rental agreement.
I can book OKW 11 months out and the other DVC resorts 7 months out. I am willing to and have on many occasions booked the Disney Dining Plan and Magical Express for my renters. References are available on request. I use Paypal (fees paid by renter)or personal checks.

To check on availability I will need number in party, resort that is desired, any back up resorts should that not be available, dates, type of lodging (2 BR, studio, etc)
Thanks for your consideration,
Mary E.
I can book OKW 11 months out and the other DVC resorts 7 months out. I am willing to and have on many occasions booked the Disney Dining Plan and Magical Express for my renters. References are available on request. I use Paypal (fees paid by renter)or personal checks.

To check on availability I will need number in party, resort that is desired, any back up resorts should that not be available, dates, type of lodging (2 BR, studio, etc)
Mary E.

Hi I’m looking for a studio for 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 infant from April 15-21 2019 at Grand Floridian or Bay Lake. Can you let me know availability?

Hello,

interested in studio 12/21-12/26. i know you cant check until Monday, but please let me know.

Hi! Could you check availability and provide me with a quote for Old Key West for four nights, Monday November 25 - Friday November 29, 2019? Thank you!

Hi! I would love to book a studio (154pts) or 1 br (308pts) at Aulani. Dates are flexible, any 7 nights between 3/23 and 4/5. 2 adults, 2 children.

Hi! Could you check availability and provide me with a quote for Old Key West for four nights, Monday November 25 - Friday November 29, 2019? Thank you!

If you are looking for a studio there is availability your dates for 48 points which at $15/pt is $720 total.I will need names of guests, ages of children, address, phone number, and an email address to book. thanks, Mary

Hi! I would love to book a studio (154pts) or 1 br (308pts) at Aulani. Dates are flexible, any 7 nights between 3/23 and 4/5. 2 adults, 2 children.

Sorry but Aulani is booked the entire time. thanks, Mary

Mary E.

Looking for OKW Studio, April 6-11, party of four. I know that availability has been zero for a while, but hoping that something may have come open.

Hi! I’m looking for a studio at OKW 1/1-1/6/20 for 3 adults and 1 child. Please let me know if you’re able to accommodate. Thanks!

Only the 8th,9th and 10th are available for 42 points.

Is that for the nights of 8, 9, and 10? If so, then we might be able to find separate accommodations for 6 and 7. Please let us know and many thanks!

2 adults and 1 4 year old. Studio dec 9 2019 to dec 17 2019 (somewhat flexible) Old Key West Boardwalk Animal kingdom, Saratoga etc......

2 adults and 1 4 year old. Studio dec 9 2019 to dec 17 2019 (somewhat flexible) Old Key West Boardwalk Animal kingdom, Saratoga etc......
These dates are available at OKW for 86 points. I can’t make reservations at the other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter