CLOSED: 300 Grand Floridian (VGF) Points for Rent - $16/point - DEC UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHank44

Mouseketeer
300 VGF points for rent @ $16/point good until Dec 1, 2021.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts if there is availability.

I am an experienced renter, use a contract, and accept Paypal. 50% down, 50% due 60 days before check-in.

PM me if interested.

Hello

interested in a preferred view studio at SSR. We are a party of 2 adults, one 13 year old.
Check-in 25 October and check out 29 October (4 nights).
Thank you

Hello

interested in a preferred view studio at SSR. We are a party of 2 adults, one 13 year old.
Thank you
DVC website is not working for me right now but I believe there is availability. PM me and I can assist once DVC site comes back.

Hello

Thank you
Ok, DVC website finally came back. The room and nights requested are available for 60 points. PM me if you would like to move forward with booking.

Hello
I would definitely like to make this reservation. I just need to get my posts on the board to 10 before I can PM.

Hello, I am interested, but I am new to the process. I'm looking for 7 nights Nov 28-Dec 5, basic studio at GF, Polynesian, or Wilderness Lodge

Hello, I am interested, but I am new to the process. I'm looking for 7 nights Nov 28-Dec 5, basic studio at GF, Polynesian, or Wilderness Lodge
My points expire Dec 1s so I am unable to help. With that said, there is no availability at any resort besides SSR. Studios from October-December are peak demand for DVC and book up very quickly.

My points expire Dec 1s so I am unable to help. With that said, there is no availability at any resort besides SSR. Studios from October-December are peak demand for DVC and book up very quickly.

Thanks for letting me know! So I'm basically out of luck and won't find anything for my dates? I'm debating on just booking through Disney and cancelling should something come up, but I don't want to hold my breath!

Thanks for letting me know! So I'm basically out of luck and won't find anything for my dates? I'm debating on just booking through Disney and cancelling should something come up, but I don't want to hold my breath!
Yeah, I think it is only a slightly better chance than winning Powerball.

Hello,
Not sure how to send a pm as I have only used this site a few times. 2 adults, 2 kids seek 1 bedroom July 5-8, dates flexible

300 VGF points for rent @ $16/point good until Dec 1, 2021.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts if there is availability.

I am an experienced renter, use a contract, and accept Paypal. 50% down, 50% due 60 days before check-in.

PM me if interested.
Any availability 4-10-4/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter