• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Our days in October are moving (for great reasons). Any thoughts on how far in advance you need to book a private tour or the public private tour? I've only done it once (a wonderful person here allowed me and my daughter in on their private tour), but it is something I definitely want to consider this year.

I usually book the first week tours are released
Many have waited until August when booking a tour

Some secure flights/ travel and /or hotel room first before locking into the hhn paid events

I wonder if they end stay and scream queues or end up in Citywalk. They do virtual queues for all houses through the app
I’m thinking things are going to loosen up rapidly going forward.

Just back from the parks. One day it was 6 feet distancing, skipping a row between shows & one ‘party’ per row of ride vehicles.

The very next, down to 3 feet distancing, two seats between parties and several ride vehicles DH & I were seated right next to another couple.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they close main park out earlier (say 4 PM) and make everyone re-enter for social distancing.
don’t see them eliminating stay & scream, do think they might limit the number of people they permit to remain in the parks and revise the holding areas. Pehaps, only those who purchase a dinner sort of thing & move the start time of the event up.

Timed entry tix might be another option to consider. Even some sort of multi-night option, possibly starting several hours later for the night owls.

U is nothing but creative when it comes to HHN ticket options. They got this. :thumbsup2

Like you, I don't mind if I have to wear a mask in the house, if that's what it takes to make it happen. My concern is that I'm used to glancing down a lot to see my feet distance from the person in front of me (usually my wife or kid, though). When I'm wearing a mask, I'm surprised at how much by downward peripheral vision is blocked. In the dark houses, it might be worse, but if that's what it takes, then I'm still ready to do it.
they might attempt to send in individual groups. Would probably need more staff to keep them moving in the houses.

So I have never been to UOR at all, let alone HHN, but am looking into an October trip.
I know my kids and husband would love it. I'm not so sure myself. LOL.

Anyway, I have looked all over but don't see it: what are the actual hours of the event?? Am I blind? Looks like starts at 6, but when does it end?

So I have never been to UOR at all, let alone HHN, but am looking into an October trip.
I know my kids and husband would love it. I'm not so sure myself. LOL.

Anyway, I have looked all over but don't see it: what are the actual hours of the event?? Am I blind? Looks like starts at 6, but when does it end?

1:00 am or 2:00 am depending on the day. There's a bunch of HHN info in the posts here on page 1 and in previous year threads (I believe some are linked on the first page of this thread too. Another good source of information is at Orlando Informer's HHN info page.

Would you take off days to save Day ticket days for HHN?
I wouldn't... since the days you're going to be attending are opening weekend days I would count on doing Stay N Scream, which you can't do without a daytime ticket. I would just do the parks early in the day then head back to the hotel to relax in the early afternoon, maybe take a nap then get back to the parks before they close to get into Stay n Scream.

ehaps, only those who purchase a dinner sort of thing & move the start time of the event up.
I usually dislike upsells/additional packages on top of a separate hard tic event, but love the idea of this.

Would love to book a confirmed ressie at Louies or Finnegans with guaranteed limited access stay & scream as part of the deal. I'd definitely pay for that! (A little like Disney's candlight procession dinner packages- which aren't a bad deal either as far as upsell packages go.)

1:00 am or 2:00 am depending on the day. There's a bunch of HHN info in the posts here on page 1 and in previous year threads (I believe some are linked on the first page of this thread too. Another good source of information is at Orlando Informer's HHN info page.

Thanks so much for the info! I read this sticky as well as the 2019 one, and the Orlando Informer page, plus a few more, and there was nothing about ending time for the event.

In 2019, Wednesday hhn closed at midnight in the first few weeks of hhn

It’s not usually crowded early in the hhn season for that night

No idea if the Wednesday will have a midnight closing this year

So, I understand if they are delaying any more announcements due to the hype around Velocicoaster.. I know they want all eyes on that for the time being.. but that doesn't officially open until June 10th which is almost 3 months between announcements! Heck, i'd be ecstatic with a ticket announcement at this point!

So, I understand if they are delaying any more announcements due to the hype around Velocicoaster.. I know they want all eyes on that for the time being.. but that doesn't officially open until June 10th which is almost 3 months between announcements! Heck, i'd be ecstatic with a ticket announcement at this point!
I agree, but I still wish they’d give us something, maybe house #2? We are going in July and October, but most hyped for HHN 30, one of my daughters has never been.

There are maps for hhn 2021 houses up in other sites
Many times they are accurate..
Thank you. I have seen that, but wasn’t sure of the odds of them being accurate. Your confirmation is something :-)
I hope Sam is in a scare zone at least, since I don’t see Trick or Treat on the map…

Thank you. I have seen that, but wasn’t sure of the odds of them being accurate. Your confirmation is something :-)
I hope Sam is in a scare zone at least, since I don’t see Trick or Treat on the map…

Just use the maps that are circulating as possible houses
Changes will be made on the internet maps when more leaks are known

I’m not thrilled with that line up that has been posted but can agree on a few of them to be in the line up

What I have seen, has not wowed me but still plan on attending HHN

I posted the first one in sticky post #14, since it’s come up in conversation.
You sure did and now I see it in copy cat sites ...

You always keep one step ahead and are great with sharing all things of HHN !

Keisha is always on top of the game and gives us the scoops way in advance.

We can always count on her when it comes to HHN information!
( which it is why each year I have made her hhn threads a sticky)

:thanks:

tics are really what I'm anxious about - that BOGO was so perfect for us and I get the feeling they may not offer it this year, other than honoring the ones already sold last year. BOGO has always been an early bird offer that ended in June.

We only go for 2 or 3 nights tops and not til Oct, so our only choices may be multiple 1 day tics or the pricey frequent-fear type unlimited pass - which is kinda overkill for 2-3 days. (ha...no pun intended there.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter