30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

So excited! I was lucky enough to go for the first 5 years (missing Bill and Ted's show so much) and am geeked to get back. :) Does anyone know if the decorations reach into Hogwarts/Diagon Ally? I'm day dreaming about Death Eaters and Harry Potter Halloween feasts....

Didn't IoA have the Dark Arts show in Hogsmeade with prowling Death Eaters for Fall 2019? Not quite the same as HHN but it looked really cool and in the spirit of Halloween in Hogsmeade. I never actually got to see it (Fall 2020 trip was canceled 😭) but I know I was so excited for it. I wonder if they'll bring it back for Fall 2021!

Didn't IoA have the Dark Arts show in Hogsmeade with prowling Death Eaters for Fall 2019? Not quite the same as HHN but it looked really cool and in the spirit of Halloween in Hogsmeade. I never actually got to see it (Fall 2020 trip was canceled 😭) but I know I was so excited for it. I wonder if they'll bring it back for Fall 2021!

This would be amazing. Fingers crossed they bring it back!

Woot! I still have that BOGO from last year. Did not ask for a refund. And currently booked 19 to 26 September, as thinking about some Mouse fun the week after. Might change Mouse thoughts if good AP rates come out for SF. I like it there and after having the express for a week, don’t mind not having it for the 5 days after. Either way planning on return flight October 1. I too am patiently waiting for SW to open fares, and double crossing my fingers the crappy changes SW did to me last September don’t happen to me this September.

Double Woot for Keisha starting this thread.

And for those deciding whether to do a private or public tour, I have say, one of the best ways to enjoy all the park has to offer. I’ve done three private tours so far, and hoping to join another one this year. I got to meet some great people as I now look forward to joining any private tour they booked. Here’s a picture from my last tour fun:

B1ECAC4D-0A56-44A1-B6FF-DF24303E7185.jpeg

Man I am so excited, our first HHN was 2019 and were hooked lol. We even did one of the RIP tours and I fully recommend it. We are coming down this September and just ordered AP passes(First time buying AP). As I understand they will not be activated until we scan them for the first time. This may be a dumb question but how do you go about buying hhn tickets with the passholder discount if they have not been activated? Or do I have just wait until I get down and scan/ activate them then buy tickets? Any help would be appreciated.

Man I am so excited, our first HHN was 2019 and were hooked lol. We even did one of the RIP tours and I fully recommend it. We are coming down this September and just ordered AP passes(First time buying AP). As I understand they will not be activated until we scan them for the first time. This may be a dumb question but how do you go about buying hhn tickets with the passholder discount if they have not been activated? Or do I have just wait until I get down and scan/ activate them then buy tickets? Any help would be appreciated.
I actually asked this question before buying my passes a couple of days ago. I was told that if I call they can see that I have a pass holder profile (?) I’m guessing it would have something to do with my purchase confirmation even though the passes won’t be activated yet. I was told I could get the pass holder discount for HHN tickets.

Ask if you can get that in writing.
If that was directed at me, the hold time was 2 hours ( the recording said that my wait time might be longer than 3 minutes...) so I’m probably not calling back until I buy HHN tickets.

Does anyone know when the Premier Passholder dates get released?

If that was directed at me, the hold time was 2 hours ( the recording said that my wait time might be longer than 3 minutes...) so I’m probably not calling back until I buy HHN tickets.

Does anyone know when the Premier Passholder dates get released?
Based upon my contact over the last year with, that’s an extraordinarily long wait time. I’d try again. Suggest weekday during non lunch business hours

They were there on certain nights.

EFEBED5C-F4DF-4BCE-9300-2CC8B8AE98A1.jpeg

Our first HHN was way back in 2007 and it was Carnival of Carnage......one of the best themes ever for us........and what made us fall in love with HHN.

i-Z82WgWD-X2.jpg

i-J6kHdHk-X2.jpg

2008 had another good theme........Reflections of Fear was a phenomenal year for scares too......

i-hdfWZHt-XL.jpg

i-5TczTQK-X2.jpg

And two of my favourite HHN pics.......ever!

9-28-2008-090-M.jpg

b7315531-507b-4dc8-aadc-a5adaf8ea2c9_zpshpn97yth-M.jpg

LOL...... Carole.....you are to funny.....love the red horns......and you can tell you were surprised by the haunted tree.....do I see a blood bag in your hand?

I wish they would bring back the bloody Nurses walking with the blood bags on the IV poles. They always sold a lot of those.

Who’s your favorite HHN character Robbie?

I will have to admit that I do have a soft spot for the
Universal Monsters.
71E26508-173F-4936-8CA6-8212E3A4D377.jpeg

LOL...... Carole.....you are to funny.....love the red horns......and you can tell you were surprised by the haunted tree.....do I see a blood bag in your hand?

I wish they would bring back the bloody Nurses walking with the blood bags on the IV poles. They always sold a lot of those.

I will have to admit that I do have a soft spot for the
Universal Monsters.
View attachment 564770

Nice choice Robo........classic monsters are hard to beat!

Yes, that first picture I assumed that was just a display.......so much fog around......then Tom notice it wasn`t.....I wondered why he was taking so long with the picture......lol......I think they made eye contact and thought.......nice target.....haha....

Yep, we always got blood bags back then ::yes:: ......I liked the IV nurses too.....I guess it`s not politically correct, but they were fun and fitted in nicely to the event.

I'm a newbie but hooked from first night.
Lynne we overlap most of those dates - unless you move to Mouse house! Planning on SF whole trip-well unless kiddo has extra bunk at an apartment-then may move offsite for non HHN nites to save a couple $$-we will see. Hoping we get on a private tour with peeps this year (recognize a few from that pic)
Carole-those pics are fantastic! I believe you've shared them before - envious of the blood bags (PC be danged)
Has anyone seen the speculative map yet? Looks like a good year!

I loved Scary Tales from 2 years (?) ago. That dang nabbed bear got me every time going out-even when I thought I was clear-I mentioned to DD the 3rd (?) time through as I had one foot in daylight that I missed the Bear that run through-and guess who popped out? sheesh. I enjoyed Ghostbusters too-especially once we found we could high five Venkman!

Thank you Keisha for continuing your traditional HHN thread of awesomeness. We were last there in 2019 and DH is just about convinced we need to do a road trip this Fall. We will not be flying in the near future. I have pretty much steered him in the direction of driving to the Keys by way of Orlando. We won't be doing parks but will opt for a few of our favorite restaurants and probably two nights at HHN with a tour on one of them. We did a public tour in 2019 on October 30th and went back with Express on October 31st. This worked well for us.

Looking forward to learning all about the 30th Anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter