30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Still debating on whether we're going this year or waiting until 2022 but..... the HRH res we have is perfect! Wed 10/13 - Sun 10/17. I was just hoping to have overlap with a couple of nights. This is scheduled where I could go every night so gotta figure out which ticket is the right one!

Still debating on whether we're going this year or waiting until 2022 but..... the HRH res we have is perfect! Wed 10/13 - Sun 10/17. I was just hoping to have overlap with a couple of nights. This is scheduled where I could go every night so gotta figure out which ticket is the right one!
It's going to be the 30th anniversary celebration, so I would definitely recommend this year more so than the 31st. There's sure to be some special stuff this year.

So excited! I was lucky enough to go for the first 5 years (missing Bill and Ted's show so much) and am geeked to get back. :) Does anyone know if the decorations reach into Hogwarts/Diagon Ally? I'm day dreaming about Death Eaters and Harry Potter Halloween feasts....

Does anyone know if the decorations reach into Hogwarts/Diagon Ally? I'm day dreaming about Death Eaters and Harry Potter Halloween feasts....
no, Ms R probably had that clearly forbidden in her long laundry list of conditions.

It’s only been open during the event the last 5 years or as I recall.:scratchin

I just booked HRH 10/14-17 on Monday!!!

Is this the thread to give dates/who's going when? I'm also booked HRH Columbus day weekend. :) only 217 days to go!

Woohoo! So excited! We'll be purchasing a multi-night ticket. We have the Premier AP which typically includes one night to HHN, but don't know if they'll still be offering that this year, AND one night is NOT enough! pirate::jester::hippie:

I know I'm jumping way ahead of things here but just trying to get my mind wrapped around the best way to approach. My wife has no interest in HHN (or even being within hearing range of the park while it's live!) so it does help me cut down my expenses significantly.

First, I went to HHN one time previously, 2019 as I recall, and made the mistake of doing a RIP tour. It's kind of like flying business. You don't know what you're missing until you experience it but once you do it's hard to go a different way. With that said, I'm not paying for 4 RIP tours!

Dates: Wed 10/13 - Sun 10/17 (Check out)

So I can do HHN Wed-Sat nights. That's 4 nights. I'm trying to figure out what makes the most sense here. Maybe I could do a BOGO ticket again if offered and just do 2 RIP tours. OR I could do 4 nights and go with Express? This is going to be a tough call. :)

If you live for hhn, you book tours
Lol

I do the two day time behind the scenes house tours, a private tour on Friday’s and then a couple of public tours for my other dates.

I avoid Saturday hhn as park is so crowded.
But that is the night being in a tour can be worth it.
You do have some line waits but they are reasonable waits

Mac could give HHN how-to lessons!

Maybe I could do a BOGO ticket again if offered and just do 2 RIP tours. OR I could do 4 nights and go with Express? This is going to be a tough call
I never got around to buying my tix before they pulled the plug last year.

do think those who did grab the BOGO tix and held onto them may be patting themselves on the back

Curious if we will see the same multi day tix offers if parks aren’t at full Capacity. Might be the year some new tix offerings are rolled out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter