30 Points to Rent at $15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcmember777

Renting DVC points for over 15 Years!
DVC Gold
Note: These points must be booked within the next 60 days. If interested, please respond.

I have been renting points for a lot of years with a lot of satisfied people. References available upon request.

I’ll be happy to check availability at any resort.

If interested, please send PM.

I need the following information to check availability:

Travel Dates (total number of nights)
Resort (at least 2 options is appreciated)
Room size
Your email address

If your request is available, I will let you know via email. I will then need the following information:

Names of all adults and children (ages if under 18)
Address and phone number
Any celebrations you might be having while at Disney

Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that. I must have payment in full. You can link the reservation to your MyDisney account. It’s that easy.

Later, I can make all the necessary arrangements for you including adding the dining plan and magical express to your reservation.

Thanks!

Joe

12/4 - 12/9 or 5 nights around that time
Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, Beach
Studio (2 adults, 2 kids)

Hi, I’m a DVC member. I’m looking to rent for February 24-26th at copper creek. Deluxe Studio. Night of the 24th will have to be waitlisted. The night of the 25th is currently available. Can you PM me? Thanks

Looking for 2 or 3 single night reservations at either Boardwalk or Grand Floridian, Jan or Feb.
2 people
dates are super flexible
prefer studio
Thank you!!!

Note: These points must be booked within the next 60 days. If interested, please respond.

I have been renting points for a lot of years with a lot of satisfied people. References available upon request.

Room size
Your email address

If your request is available, I will let you know via email. I will then need the following information:

Address and phone number

Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that. I must have payment in full. You can link the reservation to your MyDisney account. It’s that easy.

Later, I can make all the necessary arrangements for you including adding the dining plan and magical express to your reservation.

Thanks!

Joe

Looking for March 31 to Apr. 6, 2019 (6 nights). We are looking at boardwalk studio standard view. I believe it will take 89 points if my math is correct?
I'm interested in renting your points if possible. We'd also like to add the dining plan.
Thanks,
Adam Stille

Room size
Your email address

Address and phone number

Thanks!

Joe
Looking for March 31 to Apr. 6, 2019 (6 nights). We are looking at boardwalk studio standard view. I believe it will take 89 points if my math is correct?
I'm interested in renting your points if possible. We'd also like to add the dining plan.
Thanks,
Adam Stille

Looking for 2 or 3 single night reservations at either Boardwalk or Grand Floridian, Jan or Feb.
2 people
dates are super flexible
prefer studio
Thank you!!!
The only two consecutive nights in January and February are Feb 10 and 11 at Saratoga Springs. And I have them booked.

Hi, I’m a DVC member. I’m looking to rent for February 24-26th at copper creek. Deluxe Studio. Night of the 24th will have to be waitlisted. The night of the 25th is currently available. Can you PM me? Thanks
Thanks,
Adam Stille
Sorry, these dates aren't avaiable at this resort.

I'm can't seem to PM you. Sorry. Are you still interested?

Room size
Your email address

Address and phone number

Thanks!

Joe
Have any points for BLT or VGF studio for 10/14-10/19? Second choice date 12/2-12/7?

Looking 2-3 nights standard room. 2 adults 1 child. Animal kingdom or port Orleans, honestly we are not picky about resort as this is last minute. Dates check in March 14, check out March 16/17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!