3 Years in the Making: Our return to WDW...with diapers! SAD NEWS 7/1 page 41

woohoo! I'm glad I caught this in the beginning! I'm dipping my toes back in the dis pond!

I can't wait for more...Seth looks so much like you in the pic you posted!

I'm in, I'm in! :goodvibes I'm sure there were some tougher moments but I bet it was still a very magical trip! I cannot wait to read more Dawn.

Yay...you started! :goodvibes I'm definitely in...can't wait to hear about your first trip with Seth. He is just too cute with that smile!

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about all the adventures with Seth. We're taking our guy back next month and it will be interesting to see how he does now that he'll be 15 months versus when he went and was only six months old. They change so fast. Also, congrats on the walking! Such an exciting (and scary) time. I put my little guy down and turn my back and he's off and gone. :rotfl: Keeps me on my toes that's for sure.

I'm in! I jumped in so late on your PTR that I just sorta lurked along. Can't wait to hear all about it - we are taking my Son on his first trip when he is slightly older than Seth is now. By the way, Seth is such a cutie :goodvibes

Here! Your little guy is SO CUTE!! What a darling little man!

Can't wait to read all about it!!

Yay! I can't wait to read about your adventures! We even had a few overlapping days (and I think we were at DHS at the same time!) so that will be fun too!

Keep the cute pictures of Seth coming! :goodvibes

I'm in. I did think I spotted Ray at one point at the Halloween Party on the 6th, but did not see you or Seth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter