3 Weeks And A Story With A Happy Ending!

Harvest02

DIS Veteran
We are leaving 3 weeks from today, June 9th! We can't wait! We are really going to cherish our famiy time together this time especially after what happened this week....my DH was in a car accident. I was very scared because he was driving home from work when he called me on my cell phone. I was at my DS soccer game Wednesday night when my heart dropped! He was waiting to turn left at a light(to go east), got the arrow to turn, and someone in a full size Chevy van coming west on the road(at about 35 miles an hour) and ran the red light. Luckily, my DH saw it coming and stepped on the gas. The van hit him in the back end behind the axle. His whole back end is shifted and pretty much totalled. I don't know how he thought to step on the gas, or the guy would have hit him on the drivers side right where he was sitting!!! He would have definitely been in the hospital or worse!!! In times like this, you realize how short life could be and want to spend as much time with the family as you can! I feel very fortunate that he is in one piece and will be at Disney with us!!! By the way, his car was a company car, so we will not be owing anything. He will be getting a brand new car, so it will all work out OK. It was the other guys fault, so everything will be paid for. Am really going to cherish the week we are in Disney because having fun in life is what it is all about!!!

So glad he is okay! :grouphug: It does make you realize how short life is! Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter