3 Visits this Year??!

DisneyDW

Mouseketeer
Well, I didn't intend for it to happen but somehow we will be back in Nov this year for our 3rd trip. I hope that DD2 and DS4 don't expect this every year! We had a land/sea week in May, then a spontaneous trip w/extended family in August. Now, we're planning to visit my sister in southern Florida for Thanksgiving and DH wants to combine a couple of days at Universal. But how can we go to Orlando w/out Disney? So I just booked a night at the Contemporary and we'll get a little fix before driving down to FLL then return after our visit there to Hard Rock at Universal! Now just gotta get a PS at Chef Mickey's Wed evening before Thanksgiving!

We're doing 3 trips this year too!
We were there in January, going in 2 weeks at the end of September...and then again in December!

(and we were there for nearly 2 weeks last September for our honeymoon!)

Count me in as guilty #3. Quick weekend trip in May (Flower and Garden Festival) August weeklong trip, including hurricane Charley, and I just booked for November (Food and Wine Festival) what can I say? To quote from Alice in Wonderland: "To those who understand, no explanation is necessary"

I'm glad I have somewhere to go and realize I'm not so crazy - or at least if I am, I have lots of company!

I'm big time G-U-I-L-T-Y !!!!!:crazy2:

This last minute trip in December will make 4 and then first of January we'll be back for the marathon to make
5 trips in a 12 month period!!!!:earseek: :faint:

It's a sickness, I know!:blush:

Our third is a surprise to the kids. We decided to take our third trip down on 9/30 for the MNSSHP since the schools are closed half day 9/30 and 10/1. We intend to wake them up and ask them if they want to go to school or WDW?? Dumb question , ha....Should be fun. :crazy:

Originally posted by DisneyDW
I'm glad I have somewhere to go and realize I'm not so crazy - or at least if I am, I have lots of company!

Diane....WELCOME to the DIS and YES, this is where all of us Disney "crazies" hang out!:wave2:

Originally posted by BambiTamby
It's a sickness, I know!:blush:
::yes::

This December, DD and I are going on our 4th trip in 14 months...then it's back in Feb. for me:teeth:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Three for us also, and four if you count 12/27 to 1/1/04.
We did Easter for my birthday, leaving tomorrow for the pin event, then we found out 10 members of DH's side is doing a grand gathering end of Oct. When Delta reduced their fare from Newark to Orlando from $215 to $115, I used the extra $200 to book early December for Mousefest.
I would consider this an unusual year for us too.

I am also guilty, guilty, guilty!!! I went in April, August and am going in October. People just look and me and shake their heads when I tell them I am going to WDW again! I am really beginning to think it is a sickness.

Since thanksgiving we are taking our 4th trip in less than a year and these are major 1+ week trips(we live in ohio). I love annual passes and AP rates and abusive companys I get to pound into submission.

I'm kicking myself for not getting AP's, but I had no idea that when we went down last January that we'd be following it up with 3 more trips. Ours breaks down to a parents only trip in January 2004, land/sea for the family in May, surprise Christmas trip for the family in December and finally finishing off with another parents only trip on the Disney Magic in early January.

Prior to this, we were going to Disney every other year. We don't really vacation anywhere else though, so I'm not feeling the slightest twinge of guilt. I don't even mind when friends and family say, "you're going to Disney again". They just don't feel the magic.

Tammi

Originally posted by AuntRoeRoe
People just look and me and shake their heads when I tell them I am going to WDW again!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :earboy2: I love it! Let 'em shake all they want!!!:crazy:

#3 for us will be in December!! :) We used to go every other year, but since none of our other vacations (except the Disney cruise!) have lived up to our expectations, all our vacation budget is spent @ WDW!! January was POP, July was WL, and December will be CR (which is a sentimental favorite for my family!) No vacation's perfect, but our time @ Disney is as close as you can get! :Pinkbounc

Yep, three times for us this year too. Actually four in a 12 month period if you count last year Spring Break/Lakeland Airshow (biggie for the DH), this April for spring break/DD7's birthday (last minute, stayed offsite, never again :crowded: :headache: In June, DD9 says, you know, we went for HER birthday............:bday: Stayed at CR then. Now, DH's birthday is Oct. 6, guess where we'll be? MNSSHP, that's where. Our friends and neighbors think we're nuts!

#3 in October (F&W), followed by #4 in December!! That doesn't include our Vero trip next week.........which conveniently ends with
a visit to AK on departure day. Starts all over again in 2005....Jan, May, Oct, Dec.

Since November it has been four visits, and I am working on squeaking out a four day weekend before my AP expires! That will/could be visit five in less than a year! If you count the previous June, it will be five visits, and one "squeak". Wish me luck on that new counter! :)

People said that AP would burn a hole; They weren't kidding! "Why are you going to Disney again?"
answer- "It is my happy place! My hakuna matata land!" If you say it with a big enough smile they just think you're crazy and leave you alone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter