3 trips in 40 days: LET'S EAT! (tandem reviews): FLYING FISH CAFE! [updated 7/3/13]

Patty: Bloody Mary's are a great way to start (or end!) the day! ;) How awesome that you had another set of hands to help with Emme during the trip. Rachel looks completely at home pushing that stroller. Great breakfast photos!

thank you!

rachel was a total trooper. she would either hold the stroller on the bus or hold emme as the bus to magic kingdom was always out of control. i started to feel bad for rachel when emme would have a tiny meltdown but she was such a good sport.

Great review! I had so much fun helping out. It is totally different being there with a kid but I loved it! I love kids so much, just not sure if I want one of my own;)

I did feel guilty the two things I talked up weren't there anymore! Stupid disney.

Lol as soon as I saw that photobomb picture I thought that inside my head and then i saw you wrote it! That was funny.

you definitely deserve a gold star for not running away from us! :rotfl2:

i forgive you for the sad bacon & dry cheesy potatoes. :lmao:

It's a very strange thing ..... as someone who pretty much enjoys every alcoholic beverage that has ever been created, I just don't like Bloody Mary's :(
Not a fan of tomato juice and that's what does it
I would have happily kept you all company with a mimosa though :-)

i love tomato juice! zig zag makes a pretty good bloody mary mix.

when i was in mexico, i had a drink called a "michelada" which is clamato juice, worcester sauce & BEER. then they pour it over ice in a huge cup with a straw. it sounds disgusting but it's really really tasty!

hopefully we can have a mimosa if i make it to disney in december! princess:

here are some more pictures from breakfast from my iphone:

IMG_3836-2_zps15b55ae7.jpg

IMG_3845-2_zpsf87bc086.jpg

IMG_3832-2_zpsa353ffd2.jpg

she's not mean mugging the camera.

IMG_3850-2_zpsaeaf81a0.jpg

tigger is excited to be instagrammed!

e2bdb7cd-86f4-415c-9a6b-31a3f2c76fe5_zps47dacdca.jpg

emme has a seed stuck in her teef but at least she's looking at me with a genuine smile. YES! :p

Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare looks pretty good. I'd be dissapointed if the potatoes were dry too!!

A lower price is always good when it comes to the character meals but I also like the food to be good lol. It might be too much to ask for though!

Wonderful review of Park Fare girls! Even though the cheesy potatoes were dry, I'm still inspired to try it.

Patty I feel your pain about the price at Akershus. We don't do DDP either and we are just about priced out of Akershus, especially in the summer when it is even higher priced.

Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare looks pretty good. I'd be dissapointed if the potatoes were dry too!!

A lower price is always good when it comes to the character meals but I also like the food to be good lol. It might be too much to ask for though!

i thought for the price + character interaction that it was a very good deal. the mad hatter stole the show! despite the dry cheesy potatoes, there was a ton of other food to eat. i didn't even get to explore half of the buffet. :eek:

but the cheesy potatoes at akershus cannot be beat. those things are absolutely scrumptious. best cheesy potatoes at disney. :love:

Wonderful review of Park Fare girls! Even though the cheesy potatoes were dry, I'm still inspired to try it.

Patty I feel your pain about the price at Akershus. We don't do DDP either and we are just about priced out of Akershus, especially in the summer when it is even higher priced.

i'm really glad rachel suggested 1900 park fare for breakfast. my experience at dinner was a bit weird but most of it was because of a very awkard prince eric & a grumpy (sick) emme. maybe it was just a bad batch of cheesy potatoes as rachel said on her other visit, the cheesy potatoes were very good.

although i love akershus, when i took my parents, for 3 adults it was $134.00. emme was charged as an infant for that breakfast. i nearly choked on my coffee when i saw the bill but had to maintain my composure. if my mom had seen the total, she would have probably lost it. :rotfl:

but like i said, the cheesy potatoes & bacon are so good at akershus. just not $134.00 good for a meal. i don't know how families can eat at these places. it's highway robbery at times. usually it's just me & emme eating but after taking my parents to disney, i have much respect for parents taking their families to eat at disney. that's got to hurt the bank account. :scared1:

updated 4/22/13

EPCOT FLOWER & GARDEN FESTIVAL ROUND 3

i was really excited to be returning to epcot for the flower & garden festival. this is my third visit to the festival & rachel's first. we had breakfast at 1900 park fare so we explored epcot for a bit so that we could become hungry again.

my first purchase was here:

IMG_3881-3_zps269167b3.jpg

emme really wanted a strawberry ice cream. i had no idea where i could find plain strawberry ice cream at epcot. needless to say, i was super excited to find this for emme:

IMG_3882-3_zps756b0075.jpg

HUGE Vanilla Ice cream

we waited about 20 minutes for this icre cream. the line moved so slow. it was so inefficient but emme was happy with the ice cream & it was ginormous.

after the ice cream, we found ourselves at the OZ portion of the festival. i was not able to see this the last time i was there.

IMG_1826-3_zps06cdc198.jpg

the oz portion was perfect for children. it was a really awesome playground with so much to do. i will be posting pictures in my TRIP REPORT if anyone is interested.

IMG_1868-3_zps375ec98f.jpg

after some play time at oz, we began our eating festivities. i wanted to have a special beer in canada (trois pistoles) but was disappointed when it's only offered during food & wine. so we continued to walk and found ourselves in england and at the "cottage".

i've already tried the Baked Goat's Brie with Kumquat Chutney & nothing else appealed to me so i settled for this:

IMG_3889-3_zps71d71fc7.jpg

STELLA

the stella was from the outside beer cart of rose & crown. this is such a nice pour especially for $8.50. the beer was icy cold & so delicious. it's a very large pour for a great price, especially by disney standards.

IMG_1873-3_zpsbf425091.jpg

IMG_1877-3_zpsd4992abc.jpg

IMG_2007-3_zps02bbabc9.jpg

then we crossed the bridge & made our way to france.

IMG_1879-3_zps5bfb1e03.jpg

throughout our time at epcot, emme kept saying, "who took their eyes mommy?!" & "where are their eyes?!"

it was so strange to see the human topiaries have no eyes. pooh & company had eyes but none of the humans did. kind of creepy.

last time i was in france, i had the terrine. this day, i chose:

IMG_1888-3_zpsc15287e2.jpg

Tarte á la Ratatouille et frommage de chévre - Zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers, onions, and tomato tart with goat cheese $4.50

i didn't expect this tarte to taste so much like pizza. i guess it was a "tomato tart" but i wish there was more goat cheese on this thing. also the pastry was a bit too hard which made it really flaky (but not in a good way). it was seasoned nicely but the tomato overpowered the entire dish.

then we saw our friend:

IMG_1895-3_zps6451e69e.jpg

sleeping beauty in her new dress! i'm so glad we saw her as rachel had shown me a picture of the dress already. this was great timing as we went to MK the next day and sleeping beauty wasn't present at the princess meet & greet. she was a very pretty aurora.

IMG_1897-3_zpsf52a5c23.jpg

IMG_1901-3_zps20bc385b.jpg

we continued to stuff our faces and made our way to italy.

look how cute:

IMG_1909-3_zps90c6463c.jpg

my last trip to italy was the most expensive & biggest disappointment for me. i spent $20 on two things that i absolutely hated. the two things were the lobster/asparagus dish & this really terrible carbonated rasberry beer. i'm still bitter about the lobster/asparagus dish. it was cold, puny asaparagus, 3 small pieces of lobster & a whole mess of sauce. rachel got this dish & this time they put some salad on top of it. just looking at the dish made me slightly perturbed. HA.

i ordered this:

IMG_3902-3_zps27542080.jpg

Lasagna Primavera - Spinach Lasagna, green peas, zucchini, mushrooms, broccolini, béchamel and fresh tomatoes with garlic and basil leaves $6.00

this lasagna was delicious & it was a very generous portion. the pasta was chewy & had great spinach flavor. it had so much filling inside of it. this was right up my alley and was worth the $6.00. i loved everything about this lasagna. very very very good.

after italy, we made our way to germany.

IMG_3905-3_zps5af10c78.jpg

Krombacher Hefeweizen $3.50 6oz.

i ordered this beer on my last trip & i ordered it again. it was very light & refreshing. two thumbs up.

IMG_3906-3_zpsb7e3ad1b.jpg

by this point, i think emme had fallen asleep so it as officially margarita time. we arrived in mexico & i ordered this:

IMG_1934-3_zps1e9e42d4.jpg

Tostada de Jaiba - Crab Tostada with Chipotle mayonnaise and Valentina Salsa $5.50

MMMMMMMMMMM! this was better the first time i ordered it in march. on this taste, the tostada was fried to hard and tasted a bit stale. there also wasn't as much crab meat as before but it was still a good amount. i loved the chipotle mayo & the salsa with the lime on top. it was worth for me getting it a second time.

we had to wash it down with this:

IMG_1935-3_zps72461705.jpg

Rosita Margarita on the rocks - tequila, triple sec and rose infusions $8.50

it was still very strong & very tasty. definitely worth getting a second time.

after emme awoke, she was hungry so we headed over to sunshine seasons as we had fast passes for soarin. emme got two of her favorite things: rice & mashed potatoes.

IMG_3927-3_zps4a7c33d3.jpg

emme is using her rice bowl & chopsticks we purchased in japan. she's quite good with her chopsticks & we use them every day at home.

IMG_2000-3_zpsfd22bdb3.jpg

would you pay $400 for this??

for my dinner, i went to tangerine cafe & got this:

IMG_2020_zps103c1a3d.jpg

Shawarma Platters - served with side of Hummus, Tabouleh and a Tangierine Couscous Salad with fresh Moroccan bread
Chicken & Lamb Combo $14.99

i was so looking forward to this. i love "middle eastern" food. however, i was pretty disappointed in this platter. i get really really good middle eastern food in town & after the reviews i've read online, i really expected more. first, my pita bread was cold as was the lamb. the hummus didn't have much flavor. i liked the taboulleh but they didn't give me enough. it was a teeny tiny amount. the couscous was too sweet for my liking. i won't be ordering this any time soon. after eating this, i wished i would have gotten the veggie platter.

after dinner, we saw illuminations. my camera was a hot mess (emme accidentally kicked it off my bed) & was having all sorts of issues. but i did get this semi-decent shot:

IMG_2088-3_zps2cc1c5bb.jpg

rachel got some gorgeous shots as she was smart enough to find a flat place for her camera & fancy new lens! her pictures are stunning!

one gripe: we found our place 20 minutes before the show started. emme & i were on the railing but there was a little bit of space because of her stroller. there was a brother pair standing next behind us & they were complaining they couldn't see. so they thought it would be a bright idea to walk right in front of us & squeeze their way in. i mean, COME ON, REALLY?! i then said, "my daughter can't see" and they scurried off. so rude.

IMG_2154_zps26119277.jpg

IMG_2156-3_zps6e5c85ec.jpg

it doesn't look like i ate a lot but i also shared with whatever savory rachel got. i will let her post her delicious offerings & tell you all about it.

we had an AWESOME time at the flower & garden festival. it was so nice to be with an adult this time around & eat & drink our way around. i didn't feel like a total degenerate like i normally do when it's me with beer in my hand trying to push emme in her jogging stroller. i've actually hit the curb a few times by myself. oops.

another great time of eating @ epcot!

so i've decided that i will be stopping my trip report for this trip. i am still working on my cruise trip report as well as completing this one. i'm also starting school in a few weeks (i'm on a journey to reach my dream of being an ARNP) so i don't think i'm going to have enough time to manage everything. :sad1:

also rachel is doing such a fantastic job with her trip report that i can vicariously live through hers! :cheer2:

would anyone mind some additional pictures of my trip included with this dining report??

if it's an issue, i've started a blog of my disney experiences & of food. i'll also be including random pictures of the food i've eaten in my travels. i'm in atlanta this weekend for a photography gig & then flying up to new york city for mother's day.

i'll be limiting my time on the boards once school starts as i'll be working full time, going to school full time & oh yeah, be a mom. :rotfl:

happy eating everyone! :grouphug:

so i've decided that i will be stopping my trip report for this trip. i am still working on my cruise trip report as well as completing this one. i'm also starting school in a few weeks (i'm on a journey to reach my dream of being an ARNP) so i don't think i'm going to have enough time to manage everything. :sad1:

also rachel is doing such a fantastic job with her trip report that i can vicariously live through hers! :cheer2:

would anyone mind some additional pictures of my trip included with this dining report??

if it's an issue, i've started a blog of my disney experiences & of food. i'll also be including random pictures of the food i've eaten in my travels. i'm in atlanta this weekend for a photography gig & then flying up to new york city for mother's day.

i'll be limiting my time on the boards once school starts as i'll be working full time, going to school full time & oh yeah, be a mom. :rotfl:

It's not an issue at all! I actually like combined reports. :) You'll have plenty of free time for posting...not! Good luck with everything.

Jill in CO

Good luck with school. I look at all these trip reports and dining reviews and honestly I don't know how all the reviewers keep track of everything..I give everybody so much credit for their organization...

Now my time for the Flower and Garden booths along with more Epcot food.

It has literally taken three days straight to upload 1,100 photos and I am still not done! Ugh!

I started out with the Frozen Violet Dessert Lemonade.

This was really great and refreshing. It was tart but sweet enough. It was a weird flavor and was very good. It was so pretty too!

Then we went to the UK and I got the Trifle Trio.

I really loved the berry trifle. This was very light and the berries were so ripe. The whipped cream was so fresh.

Next favorite was the chocolate trifle. I would have liked this one a lot if the middle layer wasn't so rich. It was very rich syrup- almost liked Hershey's. It reminds me of the syrup on the top of chocolate mousse CS desserts at AK.

My least favorite, that I actually thought was gross was the ginger and tea trifle. I thought I would like because I like green tea but this was gross. It was too tea tasting and I could taste the ginger.

FYI- They changed the containers for this dessert. It used to be in a tall cyclinder type but now it was in this square shorter containers. They said the desserts are almost two times bigger now! They ran out of the old glasses.

Next I tried the rose slush from France. This apparently has orange vodka with cranberry juice. It was very very good and I loved that it was pink. My only complaint was that it turned to liquid sooo quickly. It was nearly impossible to not spill this drink. I actually spilled it all over my camera and now my on and off switch is sticky. It was pretty strong, a lot stronger than the grey goose slush that I love so much. I think this should be a permanent addition!

Next I tried the chocolate mousse brownie from the Smokehouse.

I did like this but it was sooo rich!! I loved the mousse part the best. It was pretty thick mousse. I needed water with this dessert but I didn't have any.

Next up we went to Italy. I had to try the asparagus and lobster dish. Patty absolutely hated this dish but everything else I read was good about it so I decided to try it.

I actually really liked it but agree it is very overpriced at $7.75. It should be $5-$6. The garden cocktail sauce had a big kick to it, which I was not expecting. The spice was great! The asparagus was perfectly cooked and there were two pieces of lobster- not big but good flavor. I didn't like the lettuce stuff on top. It was a little too big and not leafy enough.

Right after Italy we went to Germany where I ordered the small pour of the Hefeweizen and the bread pudding.

The hefeweizen was great. It was a wheaty light beer and it was refreshing. I am not a huge beer drinker. I really only like blue moon so I was afraid I wouldn't like this. In fact, I once got a beer in Germany here during the F&W only to take one sip and throw it away because it was bitter.

Now time for the bread pudding. It is a savory bread pudding with mushrooms and peas.

I was surprised about the texture of this. I thought it would be dry but it wasn't at all. The bread pudding had great flavor and did have a lot of salt but not too much. I am pretty sure I thought this dish had noodles in it but they weren't noodles just mushrooms. I was disappointed in that. The peas were so fresh; loved those!! A little too much mushrooms for me but Patty helped me out with them. This was piping hot!! It was actually so hot that I had to set it down.

Next up was more drinking festivities! We stopped in La Cava del Tequila for quiet time while Emme napped. I ordered the Blood Orange Margarita. I felt like I was in college waiting at the bar to get waited on. I had to get their attention before they helped me.

This was pretty good! It was a little too sweet and not sour enough but it was my favorite margarita I have tried from here and I have had jalapeno and avocado. I would order the blood orange marg again. Patty and I split it. I was definitely feeling the booze after this!

Next up was Florida Fresh.

I got the shrimp and grits.

This was awesome minus the sausage- it was a little too hard and fatty. I loved the shrimp and the grits were really good too!

I just realized I got a beer here too. Looks like it was orange blossom pilsner. I really don't remember what this tasted like but I have no bad things to say about it, hah! I think I liked it. I should have taken notes with my phone because I don't remember what I felt about a lot of these things; I guess that happens when you drink a lot!

Here was my thoughts on the crab tostado. The tostado was very hard and crispy, I wish it was softer. The crab mixture was good but I wish it had a little bit more of a kick.

The rose margarita was pretty good but a little too sweet. I only had one sip so I can't really judge it though.

When we went to Sunshine Seasons I ordered the infamous strawberry shortcake.

This was very light and the whipped cream was good but the strawberries were a little mushy and gross. I get turned off from mushy strawberries.

On our way back from Soarin' I wanted to try to mango mamma wine and the sea dog blueberry beer. I have had mango mamma wine before and I love fruit beer so I figured I would try it.

Thank god I got a small glass because it was soo gross. It smelled strongly of blueberries but it was bitter and semi warm. It was awful. Patty thought so too. We threw it away. The mango mama wine is good but it wasn't that cold and not good mixed with the beer lol. I am going on vacation to PCB in 2 weeks and they have it there so I will pick some up! Hopefully I will like it better.

A little later I went to Les Halles. It was a long line! It went quickly though.

The left and right side is the same.

Sorry, crooked.

I ordered the toasted ham and bechamel cheese croissant.

WOW! This was good! My first Wow of the trip!!! The croissant was soo buttery and flaky and the cheese was so gooey. This was fabulous!
So simply but delicious.

For dessert I ordered the creme brulee.

Welp- no need to go back to Chefs de France. This was just as good and tasted the same. So good! Such a great brulee and the creme was not too sweet. It was awesome.

Les Halles gets two thumbs up from me. It is my new to go in Epcot! I can't wait for the ice cream place to open up.

Not too long after I had the Chirashi Hanazushi (Grilled Salmon, cooked shrimp and crab stick served over a bed of fragrant ginger rice with Volcano and Dynamite sauce) from Japan.

This was SOOOO good!!!! I absolutely loved the volcano and dynamite sauce. One was like a spicy mayo that you find on a lot of spicy rolls. The other was a wasabi like sauce. It was so good. I love wasabi and volcano sauce and this was great. It was like eating an undone sushi roll. I don't like the seaweed anyways so this was perfect for me!

And that is it for the Flower and Garden! It is an awesome addition to the Flower and Garden festival. I am just worried they won't continue the food booths because they were not busy at all. Most of the lines had no one in line. Florida fresh was the only one with a wait. I hope they continue this next year because I will be there in March. It was a great time.

My favorite things were the Japan dish, the cranberry slush, the shrimp and grits, the Hefeweizen, and the Fruit parfait from England.

Once upon a time I too was a single mom, working and going to school. I'm totally okay with however you want to do the report. I will check out your blog for sure, and find you other report :goodvibes

Rachel, those two pink and purple drinks look awesome. Wish I had one of each right now, lol. Thanks for the fab report:thumbsup2!!!

Patty and Rachel: Awesome updates for your Epcot day. All the food and cocktails/beers make me wish I was there taking my turn pushing the stroller and enjoying it all with you guys! :) I love Emme's question about the people with no eyes for the topiaries - very observant. I don't think I even really thought about that.

Patty: No worries about laying low and focusing on your studies. At least you have your blog. I wish you all the best with your crazy busy life!

Rachel: Too bad that chocolate mousse brownie wasn't the best, it looks amazing!

Happy Friday ladies!

Patty and Rachel: Awesome updates for your Epcot day. All the food and cocktails/beers make me wish I was there taking my turn pushing the stroller and enjoying it all with you guys! :) I love Emme's question about the people with no eyes for the topiaries - very observant. I don't think I even really thought about that.

Patty: No worries about laying low and focusing on your studies. At least you have your blog. I wish you all the best with your crazy busy life!

Rachel: Too bad that chocolate mousse brownie wasn't the best, it looks amazing!

Happy Friday ladies!

Lol at pushing the stroller! It does look amazing it was just very chocolatey! I love chocolate but that was just too much! It was a fun day of drinking! It was the most I have ever drank at WDW! It was fun.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. It's much appreciated! Feeling kind of overwhelmed staring at my new schedule but we do what we got to do for our kids. :)

We will be updating soon. I will be posting some random pictures tonight. :)

updated 5/3/13

hello everyone.

rachel will be posting her review of chef mickey's very soon.

in the meanwhile, here are some random pictures from our epcot day.

IMG_3873_zps0ecfdfa6.jpg

MINE! MINE! MINE!

this cracks up emme every single time. for some reason, she really did not want to go on the nemo ride as she was "scared"...even though we've been on this ride at least 15 times in the past year. but i literally dragged her inside & bribed her with the pennies you can make as you exit the seas.

i love the seas area at epcot. the aquarium is so amazing. it's peaceful, it's cool & i can stay in there for hours. emme's obsessed with the manatees inside.

IMG_1774_zps02f7c1d1.jpg

IMG_1778_zps9116794a.jpg

emme can't read (yet) but she was guessing correctly!

after the seas, we headed to the oz area. the oz area is cruel to parents as there is a massive playground with really cool areas for the kids to play in. the only negative is trying to get the kids to leave. i was really hoping to see a beer stand in the oz area (that would have been smart) but alas, no beer, lots of screaming kids & an emme who did not want to leave. then there were the parents (like me) who had to drag their screaming kids to leave. FUN TIMES.

IMG_1828_zps6ddcf197.jpg

gorgeous flower.

IMG_1839_zpsd76fc3a4.jpg

see that face?? she could have stayed here ALL day.

IMG_1859_zps5ba65050.jpg

we made it over to mexico & the orchids were ridiculously gorgeous. my mom loves orchids & she grows a few. she tends & painstakingly cares for one orchid in particular where the roots are exposed & its hung on her plantation blind. but with all that love, the buds bloom throughout the year.

IMG_1926_zps2833e100.jpg

IMG_1928_zps53d0af9a.jpg

IMG_1929_zps13beaf4a.jpg

IMG_1931_zps32317757.jpg

these were tiny orchids on the tree. so pretty.

we got fast passes for soarin & emme & i road it for the first time. we loved it! we hardly waited & were lucky enough to sit in the very front.

IMG_1957_zps1e0d8eec.jpg

IMG_3919_zpsdb7a6e89.jpg

we went on the boat ride too. it was very cool to see some of the innovative ways disney grows fruits & vegetables.

IMG_1984_zps54f75be9.jpg

sweet potatoes growing on a tree/vine.

and i spotted some hidden mickeys along the way:

IMG_1973_zps68a48f2a.jpg

IMG_1976_zps06a66ce6.jpg

IMG_1982_zps39858321.jpg

IMG_1991_zps51bd9d4d.jpg

while rachel was at le halles, emme & i went on a mission with perry. it was pretty fun & i had to get a few CM's to help me along. at one point, i had 2 CM's walking along with me in france who had no idea where they were going. imagine weaving through people trying to get to les halles with a jogging stroller. we only finished half the mission before i called it quits as we were leaving france.

IMG_3933_zps6c7441b0.jpg

IMG_1996_zpsfc1d9279.jpg

IMG_3934_zps0e63ab34.jpg

next time i return, i am buying this. sooooooo cute.

we watched illuminations. my lens was giving me fits the entire time. i've forgiven emme for kicking my camera off the bed (ha) but i was hoping for some long exposure shots but my lens was not cooperating. something is loose inside of it as you can hear it when you shake the lens. *le sigh*. good thing for us, rachel got some amazing shots with her fancy new lens!! they are stunning!

here are 2 shots out of the gazillion i attempted to take where it's not too embarrassing to share:

IMG_2062_zps2fe5af76.jpg

IMG_2091_zps33abb3b3.jpg

we headed to spaceship earth (another first for us). dame judy dench was exactly who i wanted to hear after a long day at epcot. everything sounds so much better with an accent, right?

IMG_2204_zps2d7b9ebc.jpg

HA HA!

rachel rode test track & then we were headed back to our room. thank you epcot for a great day/night!

but first, emme had to get a picture here.

IMG_2142_zps0bdf86c2.jpg

IMG_2160_zps9209083e.jpg

up next, a pleasant surprise @ CHEF MICKEY'S!!

We had an ADR for Chef Mickey's at 7:05am! It was the only time available so we took it.....and didn't arrive until 10am! We were literally sat right away with no problems. They didn't even question us arriving late.

I haven't been here since 2009 for breakfast.

We got our picture taken and they took our picture with my camera and it turned out really well. One of my favorite pics of the trip.

We got sat at a half booth along the wall. A very nice spot!

Love this pic :)

First plate.

This has smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, cheesy potatoes, and a mickey waffle with caramel sauce.

Loved the smoked salmon and the eggs. Surprisingly their fake eggs tasted really good. I also loved their cheesy potatoes. They were how 1900's potatoes were last time! Super good and cheesy.

However, my favorite thing on my plate was the MICKEY WAFFLE!!! Wow, it was soo good!! I think I only had one mickey waffle before and it wasn't good but it was a chocolate one. I just assumed I didn't like mickey waffles. However, this was sooo good. It was slightly undercooked and just warm and tasty. So good! Especially good with a little caramel sauce on it.

Some fruit!! Love my fruit at buffets.

Character time! Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald come. I wore my mickey shirt just for mickey! We had a very very rowdy bunch by us. They were loving the characters. We also had a british family next to us. I love british people.

Then I went up for my next plate. More amazing mickey waffles, awesome cheesy potatoes and a new thing of a quiche covered in salsa. That was actually good. I love salsa and eggs.

More characters.

I wanted to tell Minnie I had a crush on her husband. Haha, would that be wrong??

I love Pluto's dog tag.

He has a fun signature.

Next I went up the buffet and took some buffet pics. Since I am not with my boyfriend I can do embarassing things like that.

Oatmeal with toppings

Fruit, smoked salmon, cottage cheese, yogurt

More fruit

Biscuits and gravy and then that quiche (Patty do you remember what it was called?)

Cheesy potatoes, breakfast potatoes and breakfast meats.

Mickey waffles, pancakes, fruit, butter

Eggs..with other random stuff

Desserts

All in all it was a great breakfast. I found my unknown love for mickey waffles and finally had good cheesy potatoes. Characters are great here and it is just a fun place!

I haven't been to chef mickey's since 2001 and never did breakfast but looks good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter