10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody!!!! I'm back and ready to keep you updated on 2 more trips...aren't you lucky!?!? The first one just came about this past Thursday. My husband, Joe and I are going down to St Pete to babysit my niece, and decided to spend a night in WDW. So excited! We will be spending March 21-22 at the Doubletree in Disney Springs, because it's FREE (we are using Hilton points). Then, we will spend the 22-27 in St Pete. We are going to head over to Wahlburgers in downtown Orlando after our flight lands for lunch (we are HUGE fans). :love: Then, we are planning dinner and drinks at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. We will finish off the trip at Olivia's for breakfast the next morning and some retail therapy in Disney Springs.

The second trip will be July 2-6 at Coronado Springs with my husband, and twin daughters, Ali and Ashley. My sister, Julie, her husband, Todd and their daughter, Gia (the same one I'm babysitting in March) will be joining us for 2 nights and my brother, TJ is coming up from West Palm for a night.

Dining Reservations have been made and Magicbands selected...

http://www.disboards.com/threads/3-nights-and-2-resorts.3527285/

http://www.disboards.com/threads/3-short-trips-in-3-months-yay.3516329/page-3#post-56691854

Last edited:
Hi again! So, I already told you where we will be dining in March, now off to July's trip...I was able to make ADR's for the following: California Grill-Brunch at the Top, Narcoossees (twice for dinner), The Garden Grill (breakfast), Teppen Edo (dinner), The Wave (breakfast), Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch), Be Our Guest (dinner) and Olivia's (breakfast). The only one that is most likely to change will be Liberty Tree Tavern. Once reservations open up for Tony's, I'm hoping to make the switch. For some strange reason, Tony's isn't taking reservations for July. A delightful CM told me to call back next week, so that's the plan...Oh, I forgot to mention...we are on the deluxe dining plan.

Our trip in July will also consist of a day in Epcot and a day in MK. My sister and her family and my brother will be joining us in MK. It should be a lot of fun and I'm relly looking forward to it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts