10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Good morning! So, you know how my sister and her family are meeting us in Disney???? Well, they are still doing that, but we are bringing my niece with us when we leave, because we are getting there 2 days before the rest of my family...And, we wanted to do Disney with a baby (Gia will be 20 months at that point). I know, CRAZY!!! But, we just wanted to experience Disney through the eyes of a child again...Plus, we are being selfish...We just want more time with her. She's absolutely delicious, and a really good baby!!! My sister thinks we are nuts. Maybe we are...:PWe all think it will be a lot of fun!!!! Bottom line, I haven't done Disney with a baby in YEARS. My youngest are 17. We take things at a slower pace any way, simply because we have been there soooooo many times. We aren't rope drop people. If we have to take afternoon breaks, that's fine too, because we usually do. What else can I expect??? We will be taking her to Epcot. Any good baby/Disney advice would be appreciated!!!:-)

Good morning! So, you know how my sister and her family are meeting us in Disney???? Well, they are still doing that, but we are bringing my niece with us when we leave, because we are getting there 2 days before the rest of my family...And, we wanted to do Disney with a baby (Gia will be 20 months at that point). I know, CRAZY!!! But, we just wanted to experience Disney through the eyes of a child again...Plus, we are being selfish...We just want more time with her. She's absolutely delicious, and a really good baby!!! My sister thinks we are nuts. Maybe we are...:PWe all think it will be a lot of fun!!!! Bottom line, I haven't done Disney with a baby in YEARS. My youngest are 17. We take things at a slower pace any way, simply because we have been there soooooo many times. We aren't rope drop people. If we have to take afternoon breaks, that's fine too, because we usually do. What else can I expect??? We will be taking her to Epcot. Any good baby/Disney advice would be appreciated!!!:-)

I don't have any baby-at-Disney advice, but my first reaction was to say, "You're going to get so many cute pictures!!"

Hello friends!
May 31-June 4 trip is 40 days away.
June 28-July 12 trip is 68 days away.

We also booked a college visit at University of Tampa while we are in Florida. My oldest twin is interested in applying there, so we thought we would check it out. Tour booked!

We also booked a college visit at University of Tampa while we are in Florida. My oldest twin is interested in applying there, so we thought we would check it out. Tour booked!

That's exciting!! Tampa is so close to WDW...

If my boys decide to go out of state, I am definitely encouraging them to go somewhere I'd like to visit a lot!! Pepperdine sounds good, LOL!!

Hello friends!
May 31-June 4 trip is 40 days away.
June 28-July 12 trip is 68 days away.

Good idea combining a college visit with a Disney trip. Steve keeps telling Chris to plan on going to college in Florida because that's where we'll be living by then lol
I can't wait to take grandchildren to Disney so I envy you taking your niece! It's going to be so much fun :goodvibes

Good idea combining a college visit with a Disney trip. Steve keeps telling Chris to plan on going to college in Florida because that's where we'll be living by then lol
I can't wait to take grandchildren to Disney so I envy you taking your niece! It's going to be so much fun :goodvibes

The college visit actually came after the trip was planned, but it totally made sense. If she decides to go to college in Tampa, she will have a lot of family in the area if she gets lonely. Plus, we hope to be down there permanently in 2-5 years...
I CANNOT wait to take Gia! I am sooooooo excited!

On line check in for Coronado Springs is in 8 days and FP is May 3rd. What should I request as far as the room goes??????

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in for a quick recap for my May 31-June 4 trip...(It's 32 days away).

Arrive in Tampa about 7 pm with my daughter, Ashley on May 31st. My sister is picking us up at the airport. We will probably stop for a quick bite to eat, and then, off to bed, or hang in the backyard with a cocktail or two and a nice fire pit blazing...I vote for the later...

Thursday, the 1st, we will be spending the day at the beach, and visiting Caddies, our fav beach bar in St Pete. For those of you who have been there, you know why...Dinner will be at my in-laws.

Friday, June 2nd, Julie, Gia, Ash and I leave bright and early for SSR. We will spend the day sitting by the pool, taking in adult beverages (those of us who can), eating and spending lots of time in DS, getting in some retail therapy...Lunch will probably be spent poolside. Dinner is at Homecomin'. We might pop over to one of the MK resorts to catch fireworks. It just depends on how my niece is doing. She will be 19 months at the time...Oh, we will also hit up Jock Lindsey's for a pre dinner drink. DUH...

Saturday, June 3rd is breakfast at Cape May Cafe before driving back to St Pete. Ash and I are babysitting for Gia that night, hence the whole reason this quick getaway came about. My sister and her husband have tickets to see Blue October in concert.

Sunday, June 4th, Ash and I fly home very late in the afternoon, so we basically have all day to hang and relax...

Last edited:
That sounds like a really relaxing vacation :)
I'm not sure what to tell you about requests at CSR since they started all the construction, or if the construction even makes a difference. I've read it's not interrupting peoples' stays right now which is good. If you want to be by the pool you can request Ranchos, but that's farthest from the main bldg/ food court. To be closer to that area I'd request Cabanas or at least Casitas. We stayed in Casitas, loved it, quick walk to food and store and wasn't too bad to main pool, and Casitas quiet pool was right outside our door and down the stairs :thumbsup2
Each section has its own bus stop so for that you'd be good anywhere :goodvibes

That sounds like a really relaxing vacation :)
I'm not sure what to tell you about requests at CSR since they started all the construction, or if the construction even makes a difference. I've read it's not interrupting peoples' stays right now which is good. If you want to be by the pool you can request Ranchos, but that's farthest from the main bldg/ food court. To be closer to that area I'd request Cabanas or at least Casitas. We stayed in Casitas, loved it, quick walk to food and store and wasn't too bad to main pool, and Casitas quiet pool was right outside our door and down the stairs :thumbsup2
Each section has its own bus stop so for that you'd be good anywhere :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the great room requests Ariane! I'm really looking forward to my stays at both SSR and CSR. They will both be firsts for me and outside my comfort zone...I think it will be very nice to be so close to Disney Springs in June. It will make it a lot easier with the baby, since we are going to be spending a good amount of time there...

I bet you are getting very excited about your upcoming travels!!!

Fast Pass day is tomorrow! I'm hoping to get FEA at Epcot. I haven't ridden it yet, so here's hoping...
As for our MK day, it has to be Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise and Mine Train...

Good luck with FP's! If you're on right at 7am you shouldn't have trouble getting FEA. I've gotten it the two times I've wanted it and also easily get it for clients when I make them asap.
Report back with how you do!

Good luck with FP's! If you're on right at 7am you shouldn't have trouble getting FEA. I've gotten it the two times I've wanted it and also easily get it for clients when I make them asap.
Report back with how you do!

SO HAPPY!!!! I was able to snag FEA from 1245-145 on July 3rd.
Epcot FP also includes Nemo and Spaceship earth.
MK FP include Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise and Mine Train, so everything I wanted!!!!!
Now, I have to hope I'm able to overlap times for my brother and sister at MK this weekend when their FP windows open...

Hi everyone! Just a quick update...I was able to book the same FP I have for my sister with overlapping times! It was fast and easy! Now, I have to book my brothers tomorrow. Wish me luck!!! I honestly don't know how people plan long, Disney Vacas For them and their families...They are the bomb!!!!

Good morning fellow Disers! I was able to book FP for my brother during the same time frame as my families and my sister's family. WOO! HOO! That honestly couldn't have gone smoother...

24 days until May 31st trip...
52 days until June 28th trip...
On to some non trip news...My town had a wine fest yesterday afternoon called Wine on the Fox. Different wineries came, and for $15, you received a really cute glass, and were able to get 5 different pours. Then, for $5, you could get a full glass. There was a live band, food trucks and LOTS of people enjoying a fabulous day on the river with food, wine and sun...

What a great weekend! I hope everyone's was good too! My 2 trips will be here before you know it, which got me to thinking about what I am going to wear...

103071319_F64.jpg
103056270_923.jpg
103056254_923.jpg
103056602_E54.jpg

So, I did some on line shopping and bought these 4 tops...Cute, right?!?! Especially with being in WDW over the 4th...

cn12724857.jpg

And, I forgot about this one...
Does anyone else seem to do a bit more clothes shopping before heading out to a WDW vacation????8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter