3 questions

ttck4eva

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Firstly, thank you for your continued help with all my questions! 3 more - hopefully easy ones.

Can you hire kettles from Cheyenne? We are planning on making flasks of hot choc for our children to take to park.

What's Cheyenne buffet like? We are considering for night 1

Has anyone done a bus tour of Paris?? Is it worth it? I googled and there are a few! Which is best?

Thanks again everyone

Tammy

Can only answer one sorry, we had a kettle in our room at Cheyenne, not sure if this is standard

As regards the buffet, its our favourite in DLP. Have a look at the review thread. We are dining there our next trip and its the meal Im most looking forward to. Happy planning

The Cheyenne is a bit hit and miss with kettles in rooms. Some have them, some don't. If your room doesn't have a kettle you can hire one for a small deposit.

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for your continued help with all my questions! 3 more - hopefully easy ones.

Can you hire kettles from Cheyenne? We are planning on making flasks of hot choc for our children to take to park.

What's Cheyenne buffet like? We are considering for night 1

Has anyone done a bus tour of Paris?? Is it worth it? I googled and there are a few! Which is best?

Thanks again everyone

Tammy

We did a bus tour of Paris last June and it was brilliant. I have just recommended it on another thread here too - hope nobody thinks I work for the comapny or have shares!

We went wirh a company called Foxity. You can book and pay online and print out your ticket before you go. Then just get the bus in Place de la Madeleine and off you go! It is on an open top bus which has a clear roof which slides into place if it rains and you get headsets with commentary in English. It goes around the forty most popular sites in Paris and kids under 12 go free.

We went at lunchtime and took our own picnic to eat and drink as we went round. Saved a fortune on buying lunch in a restaurant and also time as we were only in the city for the day and had plenty to do.

Hope that helps. :)

We did a bus tour of Paris last June and it was brilliant. I have just recommended it on another thread here too - hope nobody thinks I work for the comapny or have shares!

We went wirh a company called Foxity. You can book and pay online and print out your ticket before you go. Then just get the bus in Place de la Madeleine and off you go! It is on an open top bus which has a clear roof which slides into place if it rains and you get headsets with commentary in English. It goes around the forty most popular sites in Paris and kids under 12 go free.

We went at lunchtime and took our own picnic to eat and drink as we went round. Saved a fortune on buying lunch in a restaurant and also time as we were only in the city for the day and had plenty to do.

Hope that helps. :)

I'd 2nd Foxity. I already recommended last year ..don't know if that's where Jules got the idea :goodvibes...they are less well known and therefore never full

http://www.foxity.com/en

Just looked at the website it looks good and is less than half the price of the city bus tour I had looked at! Can I ask is it suitable for kids or do you think they would get bored? They are 6&4 this tour looks much better but as you can't get off til the end it worries me a little. Thanks

I'd 2nd Foxity. I already recommended last year ..don't know if that's where Jules got the idea :goodvibes...they are less well known and therefore never full

http://www.foxity.com/en

It very likely was upon your recommendation Carrie! And it was a very good one as usual :thumbsup2 If you get a moment, would you possibly be kind enough to put up the number that can be used to reroute telephone calls at a cheaper rate please?

I have to telephone a gent in Agde about a holiday let and it could be quite a long call and it would be ever so useful.

Are you planning on having breakfast at the Cheyenne? If so, you could just get a couple of mugs of hot chocolate from there and decant them into your thermos flasks to take with you.

Great idea bout the breakfast - thank you. Didn't even consider that they would do hot choc! Any thoughts on if the bus tour is suitable for children those who have been?

I booked a tour as part of my package deal with Thomas cook. It cost £67 but included going up the Eiffel Tower, cruise on the Seine seeing all the sights and touristy bits. It leaves the hotel New York at 9.45am and returns just after 6pm. You get a headset with English commentary. Has anyone done this tour? Sounded good as I didn't fancy spending half the time getting lost in Paris!

Great idea bout the breakfast - thank you. Didn't even consider that they would do hot choc! Any thoughts on if the bus tour is suitable for children those who have been?

There were several small children when we went, I'd say from 4-8ish and they seem to have great fun looking at all the sights and pointing things out to their parents.

Don't know how old Jules children are ? but I'm sure she be back in a bit :)

If you get a moment, would you possibly be kind enough to put up the number that can be used to reroute telephone calls at a cheaper rate please?

I have to telephone a gent in Agde about a holiday let and it could be quite a long call and it would be ever so useful.

Jonjo came up with this site the other day which apparently only charges 1p per minute :wizard:

http://www.0044.co.uk/france/cheap-international-calls.htm

So it knocks my 5p a minute to the sidlines :rotfl:

Good luck with your call :goodvibes

Great thanks. Hubby prefers the sound of staying on for the whole tour so am going to book for lunch time and try find a supermarket night before and make a picnic I think :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter