3 or 4 Bedroom Offsite

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jsanders82, Nov 7, 2018.

1. jsanders82

jsanders82 Earning My Ears

Hi,

We found out yesterday that we have to move our trip from June to Spring Break. My brother was able to clear it with his job so his family will be joining us too.

The previous plan was to have 2 separate 2 bedrooms but now we are going to combine in to one unit. There will be 4 adults and 5 kids.

Anyone know of an offsite resort that is 3 or 4 bedrooms with a nice pool area (preferably with slides)? I know of WBC and Buena Vista Resort. I want to see if there are any other resorts I am missing. The key is to be close as we will be doing mid day breaks.

I appreciate it.

2. SinCityMMAFan

SinCityMMAFan Mouseketeer

Cypress Pointe Resort, Grand Beach Resort, Liki Tiki Village, and Mystic Dunes all have 3 bedroom units available. Each is around a 15 minute drive to the Magic Kingdom to give you an idea of how far from the parks they are located.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

Windsor Palms has 3 bedroom condos, 3 bedrooms town houses, some of which have their own small pool, and 3-6 bedroom single homes, many of which have a private screened-in pool. There is also a large community pool though I don't believe it has a slide.

5. Gr8t Fan

Gr8t Fan DIS Veteran

Windsor Hills is very close and has 2-3 bedroom condos, 3 bedroom townhouses, and 3-6 bedroom homes. Most of the townhouses and homes have a private pool and there is a community pool with slide and waterpark features.

disneysteve likes this.
  6. klo1335

klo1335 DIS Veteran

We are staying at Storey Lake in a couple weeks. 4 bedroom for Thanksgiving week cost 2 familes $1200. The house has a small pool and then there is a big pool with a lazy river and slides.

7. ZellyB

ZellyB DIS Veteran

We've stayed at both Windsor Hills and Emerald Island. Both very close driving distance to Disney.

8. Ksquared

Ksquared Mouseketeer

Bonnet Creek has 3 and 4 bedroom units, 6 pools, 2 lazy rivers, slides, onsite mini golf and located next to Caribbean Beach so close enough to go back mid-day