3 nights $180 more to upgrade asmo to Car. beach worth it?

princessh

Every woman should feel like a princess!
Just saw on another thread that the pool is going to be closed at the ASMO when we go in Nov. I was looking at prices on the Disney website and for $ 180 more we can upgrade to the Car. beach resort. Is it wortg it? My younger DS3 is a huge Herbie fan, so that is why we picked the ASMO. We have only stayed at the CR tower. I am a little worried about going from a deuxe resort to a value. Any thoughts?

We didn't CBR. At CBR, each area has it's own little pool. My DS didn't care for it. He admitted that he would return CBR 'cause the ducks at the pond are cool.

Have you consider looking into POP Century? The resort's deco seems very kid oriented and it is much cheaper.

I don't really care to stay in the mods. I would probably do value or deluxe. To me the value and mods are about the same. The deluxe resorts I like for the convience. How much would you be using the pool anyway? If not a lot, I wouldn't change resorts.

We have only stayed at CBR once. At CBR, each area has it's own little pool. My DS didn't care for it much. He admitted that he would return CBR 'cause the ducks at the pond are cool. :confused3

Have you consider looking into POP Century? The resort's deco seems very kid oriented and it is much cheaper. :teeth:

I stayed at CBR on a trip with my then almost 4 year old daughter. We had a corner room with extra windows. It was lovely. The main pool was a short walk along the beach. The pool was well themed and the whole resort was very tropical and lush. I stayed at the All Sports one night the year before and hated it. The level of service provided was minimal. I had to hunt down someone to give us a luggage cart to get our luggage to the room......a looooong walk away. The room was very small and much like a motel. The bathroom facilities were lacking extras, like a fan!!!! The place was noisy and not at all relaxing. Now, only you can decide if the extra money is worth it. I stay where I can afford to stay at the time. But, if I can't afford the trip I want, I wait until I have saved enough to be able to enjoy myself. The resort is a big part of the trip for me. For others it is just a place to stay in between visits to the parks. Frankly, I have enjoyed some of the resorts we've stayed at so much that I would have been happy to not even go to the parks (but that's another thread!)!!!
Lucy's Mom

noseybuddy said:
I don't really care to stay in the mods. I would probably do value or deluxe. To me the value and mods are about the same. The deluxe resorts I like for the convience. How much would you be using the pool anyway? If not a lot, I wouldn't change resorts.

I 2nd THAT!

I just changed from movies to French Quarter. If the pool was not a big deal I would stay. But for us it is a big deal. We were worried about Pop being busy due to people changing resorts so we went mod. I hate to spen the extra money but it is what it is. I have not stayed at CRB but have stayed at CSR. I think there is a difference between value, mod, deluxe. But the different experiances is what makes the Dis go round! We have stayed at FQ and enjoyed it. Really we have liked all the places we have stayed even All Star Music. Sorry, this may not have helped you much. Good luck with whatever you deside.

i think with a little one they would like the movies better. we have not stayed at cbr. we have visited, there is alot of walking. you can still go in the other pool she will love all the cute bldgs.esp the one you said she likes. try it, i think you guys will have fun. and really any bldg. at movies is like 2, 3 min. walk to pool or food court..........we love it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter