3 Families doin' a Surf & Turf Trip! AKL CL & Dream...Good-Byes

I'm back!!!! :rolleyes1 Do you believe it???:upsidedow All is well in South Georgia...just tons of stuff going on! Good "stuff"...nothing bad. School is out for the summer, but the kids' activities are still in full swing, and I'm trying to finish up with graduate school. Anyway....the TR will be done by the weekend since we leave for our summer vacation - not Disney, though...Cancun!!! Can't wait for a week of doing NOTHING
:cool1: She's back folks!!! Yummy food :goodvibes Last day BOOOOOOOOOOO

The pic of the kids at the door waiting for food :rotfl: LOVE IT!!! I understand the graduate school, I went back too...I am having serious summer fever this month so my work is ehhhh the past few weeks. Cancun!! THIS WEEKEND??:beach: Very cool! Great to have ya back girl!!!! :hug:

I felt sad reading about you having to get off the ship! What a bummer. Sounds like an amazing vacation. thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for sharing your adventure with us Heather! What a great vacation :)

You've really got me thinking about Remy. The next time we'll be on the Fantasy will be Mother's Day. I think that would be a great occasion to try it.

Last days are so tough. I only get through them because there's another one already planned.

Are you packed yet?

You just came back and now you're leaving us again? What happened to the birthday TR?:hyper:

They say all good things must come to an end, but I know your superb TRs will be back again in the near future - minus the Ferrari van (RIP).

Thank you for taking us to AKL and DCL with you and your always enchanting family. I call the front seat on the next trip:p

(BTW, I'm with pas130, I LOVED the photo of those starving kids!)

Glad you're on the DisBoards....does this mean you're feeling ok after your surgery? :thumbsup2

Not so much. Knee hurting a lot. Only getting up to go to the loo. So I'm bored, lol. Nothing else to do but watch TV and catch up on the boards. Can't concentrate to read a book. Bleck.
It's my youngest daughters college grad tomorrow, so I borrowed a wheelchair!!

:mic::sail: great ending to a wonderful TR :thumbsup2. I get the blues our last few days in wdw! And the walk to the Magical Depress is the worst!
Really looking forward to our August trip. Hopefully I'll be all healed up by then.
I leave for Florida, Flying into Lauderdale Aug 7 the day you go back to the unmentionable place :rotfl:

She's back folks!!! Yummy food :goodvibes Last day BOOOOOOOOOOO

The pic of the kids at the door waiting for food :rotfl: LOVE IT!!! I understand the graduate school, I went back too...I am having serious summer fever this month so my work is ehhhh the past few weeks. Cancun!! THIS WEEKEND??:beach: Very cool! Great to have ya back girl!!!! :hug:

Back...and gone again .... kind of :laughing: Looking forward to my vacation. Just have to get things packed...TODAY! It's not like me to be so far behind :rolleyes1

Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed reading along.

:goodvibes Hope to "see" you next year.

I felt sad reading about you having to get off the ship! What a bummer. Sounds like an amazing vacation. thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Looking forward to your next TR...I'll be there!

Thanks so much for sharing your adventure with us Heather! What a great vacation :)

You've really got me thinking about Remy. The next time we'll be on the Fantasy will be Mother's Day. I think that would be a great occasion to try it.

Last days are so tough. I only get through them because there's another one already planned.

Are you packed yet?

A Mother's Day at Remy sounds fantastic!!! And would be nice surprise for her.

You are so right....it does ease the "pain" a little when we know there will be another trip. As for trips....nothing is packed :upsidedow That's what I will be doing today!!!!

You just came back and now you're leaving us again? What happened to the birthday TR?:hyper:

Birthday TR...:scratchin oh yes...that one. Would you believe me if I said I was going to start it soon? :rolleyes1

They say all good things must come to an end, but I know your superb TRs will be back again in the near future - minus the Ferrari van (RIP).

:car: She went to live with another loving family. It was time for a change...I just wasn't feeling the "Soccer Mom - Mini Van" thing anymore ;)

Thank you for taking us to AKL and DCL with you and your always enchanting family. I call the front seat on the next trip:p

Glad to have you along for the ride, my friend! :goodvibes

Fantastic report...so sad its over!

Jill in CO

Thanks a million, Jill! Enjoy your travels:thumbsup2

Not so much. Knee hurting a lot. Only getting up to go to the loo. So I'm bored, lol. Nothing else to do but watch TV and catch up on the boards. Can't concentrate to read a book. Bleck.

Oh no....what in the world! Where is your pain medication?? Take it! And thank goodness for a wheelchair....and a computer:thumbsup2

:mic::sail: great ending to a wonderful TR :thumbsup2. I get the blues our last few days in wdw! And the walk to the Magical Depress is the worst!
Really looking forward to our August trip. Hopefully I'll be all healed up by then.
I leave for Florida, Flying into Lauderdale Aug 7 the day you go back to the unmentionable place

Your knee will be 100% by then...no worries. You'll be running circles around WDW ;)...maybe even the Princess Half :laughing: I'll be waving to you from my classroom....

Sheesh, I almost have a tear in my eye reading that last update! Hopefully going to WDW after the cruise will lessen the sadness...and hopefully booking another one onboard!! I have my eye on a date and time for 2014 already, let's cross our fingers that DH loves it enough.:lmao:

Thanks Heather, great report!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes

:hug: Sorry you're in pain Sue

Back...and gone again .... kind of :laughing: Looking forward to my vacation. Just have to get things packed...TODAY! It's not like me to be so far behind :rolleyes1
No it's not...geez, you act like you've been busy getting your Master's degree, raising a family, teaching fulltime or something :rolleyes: Or am I rubbing off on ya???:lmao:

What a wonderful trip and a great ending!! I actually got a little teary eyed, we just got home last weekend and the Disney blues have totally set in! :sad1:
It's just so fun, and feels like home without the work and bills and cooking and cleaning, so basically it's just amazing ;):rotfl2:

I can't wait to get back and to plan a cruise as well, especially after reading about yours :goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderful trip to Cancun! :beach:

Almost packed!!!!! Leaving tomorrow for Cancun :dance3:

Sheesh, I almost have a tear in my eye reading that last update! Hopefully going to WDW after the cruise will lessen the sadness...and hopefully booking another one onboard!! I have my eye on a date and time for 2014 already, let's cross our fingers that DH loves it enough.:lmao:

Thanks Heather, great report!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes Thanks! Going to the World will certainly lessen the Disney Blues. And of course, if you book another cruise onboard that should DEFINTELY help!!! Are yall doing the Land n' Sea thing?

Awesome report, thanks for sharing!!

My pleasure;) Hope to see you next year.

...geez, you act like you've been busy getting your Master's degree, raising a family, teaching fulltime or something :rolleyes: Or am I rubbing off on ya???:lmao:

Not busy at all. Kind of like you.....too much free time on my hands:rolleyes1 :laughing:

What a wonderful trip and a great ending!! I actually got a little teary eyed, we just got home last weekend and the Disney blues have totally set in! :sad1:
It's just so fun, and feels like home without the work and bills and cooking and cleaning, so basically it's just amazing ;):rotfl2:

I can't wait to get back and to plan a cruise as well, especially after reading about yours :goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderful trip to Cancun! :beach:

Thanks! :) Glad yall had a fabulous time at the World! Now's the time to plan another trip....always helps with Disney Depression. Did your DD have a blast or what?! She's getting to a really cute age for the whole Disney experience. Just wait until she can ride everything there!!!! Loads of fun!!!

Hope you guys are having a blast in Cancun! :beach:

Thanks so much for "coming back" and finishing up your TR. I know these are so much work to write but I have really enjoyed following along with you and your family! :goodvibes

Remy definitely sounds like an experience and one I'd enjoy (minus the gain of 5 lbs ;) )

Last day blues are the worst. Those pics of Faith and Jesse with the long faces are adorable. And I am in love with the picture of Jesse talking to Mickey. :lovestruc

Looking forward to your family's next adventure! :upsidedow

Loved your TR, thanks for coming back to finish it up. I'm sure you enjoyed your trip to Cancun. Summer still hasn't made it to the midwest, so the sound of relaxing on a sunny beach sounds great! Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but we stayed 2 nights in a Kidani studio, really enjoyed our time at AKL. And would definitely go back. Although, I do love staying closer to the parks, ie WL, BLT, BCV!

We're back!!!! Had to share a few photos from our Cancun vacation....

And of course the trip wouldn't be complete without.....

Safe travels Heather :) and have an amazing trip!!!

Thanks! We had an awesome trip!!! Lots of fun & sun:goodvibes

Hope you guys are having a blast in Cancun! :beach:

Thanks so much for "coming back" and finishing up your TR. I know these are so much work to write but I have really enjoyed following along with you and your family! :goodvibes

Remy definitely sounds like an experience and one I'd enjoy (minus the gain of 5 lbs ;) )

Last day blues are the worst. Those pics of Faith and Jesse with the long faces are adorable. And I am in love with the picture of Jesse talking to Mickey. :lovestruc

Looking forward to your family's next adventure! :upsidedow

Hey there:wave2: Always glad to have you follow along, Christine! Back from vacation, so now I can finally work on the POR TR. Hopefully I can wrap up the new TR in a short amount of time ;)

Safe travels, hope we are getting updates from Cancun :goodvibes :beach:

As you know, I'm back....and guess what.....the new TR is finally started after months :upsidedow

Loved your TR, thanks for coming back to finish it up. I'm sure you enjoyed your trip to Cancun. Summer still hasn't made it to the midwest, so the sound of relaxing on a sunny beach sounds great! Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but we stayed 2 nights in a Kidani studio, really enjoyed our time at AKL. And would definitely go back. Although, I do love staying closer to the parks, ie WL, BLT, BCV!

Thanks for sharing in our travels:goodvibes We had a very relaxing and much needed vacation in Mexico. It was good to do nothing! I totally agree about staying closer to the parks. Going to try BWV next go round...hopefully....or it could be WLV or BCV :laughing: But definitely want to try a villa:thumbsup2

Our newest family adventure is now underway on the link below....Port Orleans and the Magic Kingdom! Look forward to seeing yall!

Heather:goodvibes

An absolutely fantastic TR! Such detail and the photos!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing experience :)

~Beckie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter