3 Dreams in One Trip

Gabby&Liv's Mommy

Mouseketeer
We feel so lucky. We were lucky enough to receive 3 dreams in one trip. On two separate days we received the dream fastpass. The second time I felt like we should give them to someone else.....we already had our turn, but I couldn't talk my husband and kids into it.

Then on our way out of MGM we stopped at the store right after you exit (I think it's to the right on the way out). The CM asked my daughters wanted to play a game. She showed pictures and they had to guess the movie. Some of them were really hard. Anyway, after 10 or so movies, she gave both of my girls certificates. But she didn't really explain it she just wrote their names and handed it to them. Since I knew what was going on I made a big deal about it and then they got excited.

We also saw lots of the certificates being delivered throughout our trip for many things, mostly introducing shows. It was very cool.

We won Dream Fastpasses in October and I thought that was so cool! You were definately in the right place at the right time twice!! Congrats!

That is incredible. CONGRATULATIONS! Out of curiosity do the dream fast passes last all day in that park for any ride??

Lesley

timandlesley said:
That is incredible. CONGRATULATIONS! Out of curiosity do the dream fast passes last all day in that park for any ride??

Lesley

I won one at AK in October and it had little tabs on it for all the big rides. You can use it any time during the day, but only on that day. So you can go on each ride once with the dream fastpass. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter